Haul time!

I dont know, ill have to sleep on it and then decide if I want to buy it :D

I probably shouldnt. But then, I probably could.

Did someone mention Tony Martin?

Blah blah blah, best Sabbath vocalist ever, so on, so forth etc.
You all know the drill by now :).

Spawny, the first "Martin-era" album you should buy is The Sabbath Stones (1996). It's a compilation that has most of the best songs from all the albums he appeared on, plus one each from Gillan, Hughes and Dio. It's out of print now, so good luck finding it.

Spiff, I've been listening to Seventh Star a lot this week. I think my favourite track is "In Memory..." Short, but it tugs even on my cynical old heartstrings. What do you think of it?

W

Originally posted by Wrathchild

Spawny, the first "Martin-era" album you should buy is The Sabbath Stones (1996). It's a compilation that has most of the best songs from all the albums he appeared on, plus one each from Gillan, Hughes and Dio. It's out of print now, so good luck finding it.

I might just do that (find it that is) :D

Wrathy, I don't really like the album and haven't listened to it in ages, but it deserves to be at the top when it comes to Sabbath albums because the Voice of Rock, Glenn Hughes is the best damn singer the world has ever seen. I'll dig the album out tonight and have a wee listen though. :)

Yes, I'm a fan.

Originally posted by Wrathchild
Did someone mention Tony Martin?

Blah blah blah, best Sabbath vocalist ever, so on, so forth etc.
You all know the drill by now :).

Spiff, I've been listening to Seventh Star a lot this week. I think my favourite track is "In Memory..." Short, but it tugs even on my cynical old heartstrings. What do you think of it?

W
What wrathy said :) Although if you can't get the Sabbath Stones then pick up Headless Cross and Tyr :)

I listened to Black Sun by Primal Fear all morning, great album, Fear is the best song on it IMHO, its rocking. I dont know what they will do when Judas Priest want their sound back though...

:headbang: , :headbang: & :lol:

I picked up last week:

Symphony X - the Odyssey (Limited Edition)
Clockwork - Surface Tension
Vanden Plas - Far Off Grace
Jorn - Worldchanger
McGill Manring Stevens - Controlled By Radar
A Triggering Myth - Forgiving Eden
Mojo - Tapestry
Opeth - Deliverance

Bobby Rock - Zen of Drumming DVD
Mike Portnoy - Progressive Drum Concepts VHS - Very Hard to Find!

How good are the wanky guitar solos on Black Sun! :headbang: :D And the SCREAMS! Woo! :D

Thats a mighty fine list there 7th :)

I havn't really got a favourite yet. It was the title track - but only because it was the first I heard. Then I thought it was Armageddon , but that's only because it was the second track I heard.
My favourite now is probably Revolution.

I love the vocals!! Especially the high harmony you hear in the background during most tracks! Too cool!

FEAR is the best! :headbang: And yeah, damn that guy can scream :)

7th: Did you just go to the shop right now? :eek: