The haul thread

A Coming Storm - Cryptic Wintermoon
Order Of The Illuminati - Agent Steel
Best Of - Deicide
Farthest From The Sun - Apotheosis
Best Of - Rob Zombie (Free dvd with 10 video clips! :headbang: )
Proxima Centauri - Ancient
Unholy Cult - Immolation
Phorceful Ahead - Symphorce
Swords Song - Battlelore
Once Sent From The Golden Hall - Amon Amarth

:headbang:

Cinderella do rock :headbang:

One or two of the guys in Britny Fox used to be in Cinderella too. They are fellow Philadelphians and all know each other and stuff, except Britny Fox relocated to Hollywood once they got together, like most other hair bands did at the time.

Whilst in downtown Melbourne ........got the following :

Best of Monster Magnet 2 disc set with a rude version of "Heads Explode " video .

Alice in Chains Greatest Hits

Symptom of the Universe : Black Sabbath

Got them all at JB Hi-Fi .....Saw Maidens Eddie Tin Box thing for about $126. bucks there as well. Might get that next week while in melb,............

Yeah it is a pretty good album. Still prefer their older stuff, but I do like the last two albums.

Nice pick-ups there, Bucko. What's the AIC best-of like?

Hey Spiffy, why is Edge Of Thorns WAY slower on the album EOT than it is on the Best Of album? Theres a massive difference, whats going on?

I just went to Utopia:

Live Legacy - Dissection: This guy is the biggest wanker ever... Hail Azerate? STFU dick. Why does nobody have The Somberlain available? Ebay I go I guess.

Death Cult Armageddon - Dimmu Borgir: Dvd Audio version, shall sound excellent in 5.1 sound im sure. The perfect album for it. Also has 2 orchestral bonus tracks and the excellent video for Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse :worship: :worship: DIMMU BORGIR! :worship: :worship:

Seasons - Sevendust: These guys have gone downhill since the first album in a big way, figured id give them one last shot before giving up on them completely, it was only $24.95 and has a free dvd with it.

This Left Feels Right - Bon Jovi: No Hugh Macdonald on the back photo. So typical. Ill bet they have never even said hello to him. Poor Hugh. Is Richie ever going to age a day or what? Oh theres a free dvd with this one too, rocking.

Severance - Daysend: Heard good things from the Dungeon board and it was only $23.95 so I thought id buy it. Cool song names. Crap album cover.

The Long Road - Nickelback: Last album was not bad, I bought it before they released a single as I heard it was pretty good, though I had to stop listening to it after they had a hit as I couldnt get away from them seemingly. Liked the first single, so may as well I thought.

Albums that werent there that should have been:

New Machinehead album: I heard the first single and its awesome, and ive heard nothing but good things about it, but its not out until November :cry: (Couldnt be bothered pointing out the month to him)

LORD: Didnt see it or I would have bought it, if only to contribute to Lord Tims "Get me off roadkill" fund.

Oh and the new Iced Earth single was there, but I ordered it from amazon and it shipped last night. Wouldnt that shit you.