My latest Interview with the Maidens

Danny, I hate to be a negative nabob, but I think it's time to face up to the fact the band is fading out. Nita left without a word and we learned about it from Blabbermouth. Linda and Kirsten are only here occasionally, Court has disappeared and Steph was never a heavy forum poster. Gigs are fewer and further between. Most notable, there's very few people posting here. Me, you and Metallicat are making up many of the posts. The band has been around what, 14 years, and only one founding member is left.

Face it, the band appears to be running its course. Happens to everyone. I'm not happy to say that but that's how it looks.

Traxan I'm sorry that's how you feel. You don't seem to recall that Nita was never a permanent member, she and all the girls who play the Murray position, are a rotating cast of substitute guitarists to fill out the lineup based on availability per gig. This also allows us to have different sets with each guitarist that plays with us. It's a win win, PLUS, when one of them gets plucked out of our little world for a world tour with another band, like Alice Cooper, woooot!!!! we are not left without a Murray guitarist. So, that's why she "left without saying anything." She never left. In fact, she will be at Paladino's this Saturday to join us on stage for a song being that she is back in town for a short while. We are not fading, don't worry. :cool: :headbang:

A lot of people are choosing other social media to keep in touch. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, you name it. We try to get here when we can but with our personal lives as well and the band business, sometimes it's not that easy. Apologies.

Traxan I'm sorry that's how you feel. You don't seem to recall that Nita was never a permanent member, she and all the girls who play the Murray position, are a rotating cast of substitute guitarists to fill out the lineup based on availability per gig. This also allows us to have different sets with each guitarist that plays with us. It's a win win, PLUS, when one of them gets plucked out of our little world for a world tour with another band, like Alice Cooper, woooot!!!! we are not left without a Murray guitarist. So, that's why she "left without saying anything." She never left. In fact, she will be at Paladino's this Saturday to join us on stage for a song being that she is back in town for a short while. We are not fading, don't worry. :cool: :headbang:

A lot of people are choosing other social media to keep in touch. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, you name it. We try to get here when we can but with our personal lives as well and the band business, sometimes it's not that easy. Apologies.

I didn't say it to be negative. It was only my perception of things.

Really fun stuff, Danny! THANK YOU!

Yeah, we've been traveling a lot lately, too--I think we were gone a lot in August (I can't even remember, it's kind of a blur :loco:)--and my phone ain't too "smart" so I can't post stuff unless I'm sitting at a computer.