My latest MP3 quest

Wrathchild

Miserable Bastard
Apr 16, 2001
Enfield, South Australia
Visit site
I'm hunting down import bonus tracks again, and it seems no-one on Soulseek or Limewire has the demo version of Beware The Heavens (from the Japanese Sinergy album of the same name), Priest's re-recorded '97 versions of Rapid Fire or The Green Manalishi (from the Bullet Train CD single) or the live version of Stormrider that was tacked on the end of the Japanese pressing of IE's Something Wicked.

If any of you lot can help, just yell and I'll see if I can rustle up something to trade. Ta ever so :).

W

Wrathchild said:
Priest's re-recorded '97 versions of Rapid Fire or The Green Manalishi (from the Bullet Train CD single)

I 'think' these were just live versions.. And inferior live versions to those on '98 Meltdown.

Priest also re-recorded them for the aussie verison of demolition. Whether or not they were just those songs again im not sure. They said they were live on the jewel case and then when you listen to them, they are just studio recordings. They slowed green manalishi right down and it sounds poo :(

Icarus said:
Priest also re-recorded them for the aussie verison of demolition. Whether or not they were just those songs again im not sure. They said they were live on the jewel case and then when you listen to them, they are just studio recordings. They slowed green manalishi right down and it sounds poo :(

Ah.. I guess this is where I am confused.
I'm certain they are the same tracks, and I was pretty sure they were live. But if they are studio recordings, I think I'd like to hear them too. Especially Rapid Fire. :)