Niden Div.187 - Towards Judgement MCD
Niden Div.187 - Impergium CD
Sentenced - North From Here LP
Malign - Divine Facing 10"
Mayhem - Mediolanum Capta Est PicLP
Carpathian Forest - We're Going Hollywood For This...Live Perversions DVD
Carpathian Forest - Strange Old Brew CD
Carpathian Forest - Black Shining Leather LP
Carpathian Forest - Black Shining Leather CD (snakeskin-imitation digipack)
World War II Classics - Hitlers War DVD
World War II Classics - Occult History Of The Third Reich DVD
Isvind/Orchist Split 7"
Isvind - Isvind 7"

Conspicuously Absent said:
Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion

AWESOME, AWESOME game so far. I'm not sure how I like the interface compared to Morrowind, but WOW, I was completely sucked into the universe within minutes!

Only got to play it a bit as it's supposed to be a gift from my girlfriend for my birthday in two weeks, but she let me try it out 'cause she knew I'd go nuts if I didn't!

:kickass:

I got the collectors edition of Oblivion today, and I have to agree. It's amazing how huge and immersive and beautiful the world is.

It's driving me crazy not being able to max out all the video settings. Fucking Geforce 6200 :erk: And I can't even use that super-fancy HDR or whatever lighting, only the Bloom option. I don't even know what this shit means, but I know I want to be able to experience this fucking world in the most intense way possible!

I stopped following technology a few years ago when I found a woman... how shortsighted of me! Now I'm paying the price of not knowing what I need or being able to afford it!

colohaz29ek.jpg

MadeInNewJersey said:
thanks to a trade with Demi

'bout time eh? :loco: sorry once again for that. i guess the lesson is not to trade with stupid potheads who don't have their lives sorted out unless you're willing to wait a few weeks for your half of the deal to come through!

JK, I still remember when your description sold me on that cd. How much things changed. I don't know if I've listened to any death metal album all the way through since then.