My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Latest purchases:

Atheist\Piece of Time (remastered )
Embalming Theatre- Hormones from the Dead
In-Quest - The Comatose Quandries
Nasum - Grind Finale
My Dying Bride [GB]\As the Flower Withers (remastered)
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans (remastered)
Neuraxis - Trilateral Progression
1349 - Liberation
1349 - Beyond the Apocalypse
1349- Hellfire
The Accüsed - Oh Martha!
Darkane - Layers of Lies
Ion Dissonance - Solace
Vile New Age of Chaos
Marduk - Plague Angel
Therion -Of Darkness... (remastered)
Bile- Camp Blood
Neuraxis- Trilateral Progression
Witchery - Symphony for the Devil

Finally laid my claws on this:

hirlorn.jpg

Hirilorn - Legends of Evil and Eternal Death

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

it was JayK's doing...I was telling him how much I loved their first album, and that I still haven't heard any other Negura, and his eyes fell out of his head

he made me buy it

plus Aural Music just got it back in stock recently and had marked it all the way down to 22EURO; with airmail s/h, it was only $37US total - pretty good price I feel

about to go and buy ice cream and loads of gatorade for the missus, since she just caught the flu from me. I was sidelined all week with a 103 degree fever, and so achy I couldnt fucking move, if I did I'd topple over. Now I'm just coughing up phlegm that resembles peanut butter jelly bellys.

MadeInNewJersey said:
it was JayK's doing...I was telling him how much I loved their first album, and that I still haven't heard any other Negura, and his eyes fell out of his head

he made me buy it

plus Aural Music just got it back in stock recently and had marked it all the way down to 22EURO; with airmail s/h, it was only $37US total - pretty good price I feel

Nice deal. I bought mine when Red Stream got something like 10 of them in stock... I think it was $35?