My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Demilich said:
JK, I still remember when your description sold me on that cd. How much things changed. I don't know if I've listened to any death metal album all the way through since then.

Well, fwiw, Death Metal is probably the worst metal genre in existence IMO. So much drivel it's unbelievable....so when you get death metal bands that add something unique to that style, they stand out by a mile and the end result turns out to be pretty rewarding.

But yeah, I never listen to death metal otherwise.

Demilich said:
'bout time eh? :loco: sorry once again for that. i guess the lesson is not to trade with stupid potheads who don't have their lives sorted out unless you're willing to wait a few weeks for your half of the deal to come through!

JK, I still remember when your description sold me on that cd. How much things changed. I don't know if I've listened to any death metal album all the way through since then.

no worries mate, as you can see, I didn't harass you :)

not like I'm going to listen to it for another 2 months anyway, ha ha ha

Demilich said:
AWESOME, AWESOME game so far. I'm not sure how I like the interface compared to Morrowind, but WOW, I was completely sucked into the universe within minutes!

Only got to play it a bit as it's supposed to be a gift from my girlfriend for my birthday in two weeks, but she let me try it out 'cause she knew I'd go nuts if I didn't!

:kickass:

yeah, i'm pretty stoked, i've already robbed half the imperial city and killed a bunch of random dudes.

ordered:

Never Presence Forever - Disturbed Visceral Nocieption
Boy + Girl - Thank You For Opening the Door, Now I Can Molest Your Priests!
Luasa Raelon - 80000v (probably can't suck THAT much for $2)
The Deserts of Traun - Part III: The Lilac Moon
All is Suffering - The Past-Vindictive Sadisms Of Petty Bureaucrats

Total: $29

Audio Savant rules.

Doomcifer said:
colohaz29ek.jpg

Buying one of these as soon as I get my paypal shit together.

Demilich said:
I stopped following technology a few years ago when I found a woman... how shortsighted of me! Now I'm paying the price of not knowing what I need or being able to afford it!

You sure the copious amounts of weed you've been smoking haven't helped this in some way?

Anyway, you just reminded me that my birthday is coming up. BEEEERZ

Décadent said:
You sure the copious amounts of weed you've been smoking haven't helped this in some way?

Oh I'm pretty sure they have!

Décadent said:
Anyway, you just reminded me that my birthday is coming up. BEEEERZ

Is your birthday really close to mine too? Seems like half the people I know have birthdays within a week of me.

It falls in the middle of exams, so nothing big! But this summer we will definitely travel, probably back to California, I can't get the place out of my head! It seems to have this effect on a lot of people... except NAD, who doesn't post enough lately.

how about you?

Well, my lady is coming down here for the big event, but then a bunch of mates are coming around a week or two later, where we'll be seeing Gospel of the Horns and Stargazer. :kickass: Many a beer to be had. Then Opeth a week later.

Décadent said:
Well, my lady is coming down here for the big event, but then a bunch of mates are coming around a week or two later, where we'll be seeing Gospel of the Horns and Stargazer. :kickass: Many a beer to be had. Then Opeth a week later.

I fucking hate you for seeing Stargazer... they are absolulty awesome