My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Found all this in the mail today:

1005_0005.jpg

Responsible parties: Ellestin, CD Pacific and Prophecy Productions. Not going to hand out those Looking For Europe promo postcards though. Goddamn nazi symbolism. (And don't tell me about the ancient, initial meaning of the swastika now.)

snow2fall said:
Not going to hand out those Looking For Europe promo postcards though.

Ha yes I received one of those as well, I first wondered if that was some kind of side-project from Orplid... :loco:

Today's purchases:

Pink Floyd - The Division Bell
Pink Floyd - The Final Cut
Arvo Pärt - Lamentate

Ellestin said:
Ha yes I received one of those as well, I first wondered if that was some kind of side-project from Orplid... :loco:
Ha yeah, that would've fit too... Prophecy doesn't seem to fear for its reputation. Looking at these postcards leaves me with a feeling of disgust. :yuk:

Ellestin said:
Pink Floyd - The Division Bell
Pink Floyd - The Final Cut
That just makes me love you even more. :p

snow2fall said:
Found all this in the mail today:

1005_0005.jpg

Responsible parties: Ellestin, CD Pacific and Prophecy Productions. Not going to hand out those Looking For Europe promo postcards though. Goddamn nazi symbolism. (And don't tell me about the ancient, initial meaning of the swastika now.)

How come I don't see any swastikas on that picture?

Iron Cross symbolism is utilized so abundantly now in the US, that it's connotation is defintely not the same over here.

Ellestin said:

Yeah, now it looks like one and I know that was the point, but it's just like I take 4 O's and put them on the cover and damn, I have 88 there, how nazi am I. o_O

to each their own. but yeah, the iron cross is tooooo overly used here in north america, to the point where it no longer has any meaning. It's just another clothing symbol... like all the other clothing for wiggers.