My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Henrik Main said:
Got the TV and the router for free, plus I still live at home and thus save a lot of money.

You don't save that kind of money flipping burgers or stacking shelves between classes.

Erik said:
the dude is rich as ever living shit, lives in a really flashy neighbourhood and is basically just your average spoiled fucken brat

most of us had to pay for living at home at 19 years old to make ends meet instead of fucken getting everything for free and being able to buy fucken ibooks

You've got a pretty nice CD collection considering you've never worked a day in your life.

WHY DIDN'T I MOVE TO FUCKING SWEDEN TO STUDY?

Henrik Main said:
I'm planning to use it for DVD and TV watching purposes o_O
But getting a widescreen tv sucks unless you're a movie fanatic and almost exclusively watch DVDs... Getting a regular 28" TV isn't more expensive (I think) and 40398509345 times better, bla bla bla yada yada yada, I'm gonna get a new TV myself soon I think, that's why I even bother. And I won't get flashy shit, especially not MEGA PLASMA FLAT WALL SUPER DELUXE 2830974" TV PRO.

fotmbm said:
But getting a widescreen tv sucks unless you're a movie fanatic and almost exclusively watch DVDs... Getting a regular 28" TV isn't more expensive (I think) and 40398509345 times better, bla bla bla yada yada yada, I'm gonna get a new TV myself soon I think, that's why I even bother. And I won't get flashy shit, especially not MEGA PLASMA FLAT WALL SUPER DELUXE 2830974" TV PRO.

I almost exclusively watch DVDs, plus almost everything that's aired on Norwegian TV is in 16:9 format nowadays.

Some mates of mine have got LCD and 40" plasma TVs - I think it's pretty vulgar and pointless to shell out insane amounts of money for the design only, considering the TVs themselves aren't that much better than modern stereo TVs.

Henrik Main said:
I almost exclusively watch DVDs, plus almost everything that's aired on Norwegian TV is in 16:9 format nowadays.

Some mates of mine have got LCD and 40" plasma TVs - I think it's pretty vulgar and pointless to shell out insane amounts of money for the design only, considering the TVs themselves aren't that much better than modern stereo TVs.
OK then it's OK! OK!

Your friends are fags, what do you expect?

i bought two fuses yesterday so just in case my amp shits out at the gig tonight, i can panick even more than i would have when i realize i bought the wrong ones.

I purchased a new cape a few weeks ago-

hooded.jpg

There was once a kid at my high school that thought he was superman and wore a blue cape to school. He also had a leather jacket with Ace Frehley painted all over the back.

What a stud.

note: this was 10 years before i got there. he graduated with my older brother :loco:

I dont wear the cloak everywhere, and its not even cold enough for it yet anyway. It will come in handy for the winter camping trips for sure though.