My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

god damn nad said:
:kickass: to yourollinsit.

thorr's hammer - dommedagsnatt

went a-searchin' for a boris cd at the southern lord booth tonight, found this instead.
That's sweet. Fucking 17 year old girl (beautiful as FUCK too I'm in love) growling more viciously than 10 grown men :erk: makes me feel inferior

Erik said:
But I might sell it to you a bit cheaper after this one wash if it doesn't shrink :erk:

PM me if it's still too big for you after it's dry again.

I hate to do anykind of business with Perverted Taste...

Erik said:
That's sweet. Fucking 17 year old girl (beautiful as FUCK too I'm in love) growling more viciously than 10 grown men :erk: makes me feel inferior
yeah, runhild rules. you know she's on a sunn album as well, right?

here i'll upload my wall because it's their best song. it'll take like 2o375o23 hours so i'll post it in the morning. oh shit it's 3:20am, in that case look for it in 4 hours.

M.Lehto said:
PM me if it's still too big for you after it's dry again.

I hate to do anykind of business with Perverted Taste...
Well, I'm going to type this here so people can see:

This, unfortunately, was an Osmose Productions shirt. If I had known, I would never had ordered it.

uuugh.jpeg

After one wash, several holes. Mike had a Bewitched shirt with an "Osmose Productions" tag and the same thing happened to that -- only he made the mistake of washing it a couple more times, after which it was more hole than shirt. These shirts are absolutely ABYSMAL in quality, the thinnest fabric ever. AVOID like the plague. So while it shrunk less than I would have wanted it to -- it still fits a little big on me -- I couldn't sell you this with a clear conscience because I know that it will fall apart sooner than later. Don't buy it from anywhere else either if you want a shirt that you can actually wear and wash. I'm going to hand wash it very gently from now on... Sigh... :(

Erik said:
Well, I'm going to type this here so people can see:

This, unfortunately, was an Osmose Productions shirt. If I had known, I would never had ordered it.

uuugh.jpeg

After one wash, several holes. Mike had a Bewitched shirt with an "Osmose Productions" tag and the same thing happened to that -- only he made the mistake of washing it a couple more times, after which it was more hole than shirt. These shirts are absolutely ABYSMAL in quality, the thinnest fabric ever. AVOID like the plague. So while it shrunk less than I would have wanted it to -- it still fits a little big on me -- I couldn't sell you this with a clear conscience because I know that it will fall apart sooner than later. Don't buy it from anywhere else either if you want a shirt that you can actually wear and wash. I'm going to hand wash it very gently from now on... Sigh... :(

Damn, really shitty quality. Ok, most likely the washingtag says 40 degrees max, but that's only so it would keep the shape and size + the printing, but it shouldn't make holes even in warmer. Hell, I have seen such things, when acid has been spilled to clothes and after washing it, it makes holes there. :confused:

EDIT - typos all over, who cares...

It IS really shitty quality, if you hold it up you can see through the fabric even though it's black, and it really feels like you could tear it apart with your hands very easily. Ugh.

books:
The Lone Drow
The Two Swords
5 books made it onto my Xmas list as well

Also picked up a BWBK and a thing of buttery pretzel dough balls.