My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

I listened not only to Godworm sample but also those full length tracks from earlier demo or whatever that was. I'm ripping the CD now and will listen to it shortly, I'll get back to you on whether it sucks or not :)

Erik said:
Arrived today :kickass:

t03sz9.jpg

Fancy packaging there Paul

I love when you order shit that you make fun of me for ordering. That's good shit.

haha uhhh no

I only order good stuff mate

I don't go buy 300 generic black metal bands because they have a cover picture of a medieval warrior, I actually knew all those bands before

But thanks, it is :)

MadeInNewJersey said:
justify yourself however you want

:lol:

funny kid you are
Yeah it's not my fault if you don't understand the difference between ORDERING ALBUMS BY BANDS YOU KNOW AND LIKE and BUYING RANDOM SHIT YOU'VE NEVER HEARD LITERALLY ONLY BECAUSE YOU LIKE THE NAME OR COVER ART

KILL TULLY said:
Nice, except that Samael is probobly gay industrial and should be switched with
samael_ceremony.jpg
It's alright though because I probably had Worship Him, Blood Ritual and Ceremony of Opposites before you even listened to metal at all. :cool:

For the record, I FUCKING HATE Eternal to the point where I traded it away, but Passage is OK, and the Exodus EP sure is worth $6.66, if only for the AWESOME title track.

Spite Extreme Wing "Kosmokrator: Magnificat II"

Pretty ideologically heavy Italian black metal, recorded in a really old church. The recording intrigued me; no artificial reverb, but very roomy sound entirely due to the acoustic environment of the church.

J. said:
these arrived from Deathgasm:

Klabautamann - Der Ort
Deathspell Omega - Si Monvmentvm Reqvires, Circvmspice

Great, great haul.

Wait...I thought you didn't like DsO? So you have yet to hear Si Monvmentvm???? *falls over*