My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

JayKeeley said:
Great, great haul.

Wait...I thought you didn't like DsO? So you have yet to hear Si Monvmentvm???? *falls over*

I never said this! GAH! I simply think people overhype them, but whatever. I've stated I thought Kenose is pretty cool. Never heard Circumspice.

Listening to Klabautobahn. very summer black metal it is.

Heh. Unhinged is the king of unintentionally funny posts (there was another one the other day, don't remember exactly) :lol:

Dick Sirloin said:
Heh. Unhinged is the king of unintentionally funny posts (there was another one the other day, don't remember exactly) :lol:

I don't know if it's the one you're talking about, but lizard/lurch (one of 'em; I always confuse the two) asked Paul if his closet was full of metal shirts based on a picture he posted, and Paul said yeah. So I said they look more like cloth to me, and Paul remarked well, technically speaking they are, aren't they? And then footbalm said way to get the joke, buddy. And then Paul said it was early in the morning when he replied to my post, and then tila made a thread about what poster is most essential to RC and I voted NAD and laughed at the fight between Erik and gugs and the fight between gugs and Io'thestorm and metal paddy from GMD is pretty funny, too.

EDIT: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166455&page=165

:eek:

tax refund check came. finally bought the first quality cd player i've had in years! i can't even describe how good it feels to have volume buttons that work :Spin: :loco:

sony mp3/atrac3 plus or something

l_dne319blue.jpg

mine's white & pink & gay though