My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

zebracase-z21-34view-ds-bkg.jpg

My tube amp is heavier than my solidstate-equipped rack, so I ditched them shitz and am just using the amp. But I need something to carry it in, and Zebracases are harsh. Anyone wanna buy a rack tuner? :dopey:

319802.jpg

I've never owned a Misfits shirt before WTF.

367396.jpg

I very rarely use picks anymore, but buying a few sacks of these is a force of habit.

Outward: Vancouver (YVR) - Berlin-Tegel (TXL)
We 30/AUG 06 DE 3071 Tourist Class dep. Vancouver 18:00
Th 31/AUG 06 arr. Frankfurt International 12:55 +
Th 31/AUG 06 LH 188 Tourist Class dep. Frankfurt International 16:55 arr. Berlin-Tegel 18:00

Return: Berlin-Tegel (TXL) - Vancouver (YVR)
Sa 14/OCT 06 LH 177 Tourist Class dep. Berlin-Tegel 08:30
arr. Frankfurt International 09:35
Sa 14/OCT 06 DE 6070 Tourist Class dep. Frankfurt International 12:15 arr. Vancouver 13:40

One bottle of Bushmills 10 year single malt Irish whisky.

I five pound bag of chicken wings

various ingredients for making my delicious, incredibly hot buffalo wing sauce.

Three four packs (draught cans) of Murphys Irish Stout

One pack of Hostess Ding Dongs.

woops!! spoke too soon. the liq store didnt have it, so I went with the Macallan. :kickass: More expensive but it's Macallan!

the_macallan_scotch_whisky.jpg

12yo_tube_300.jpg

My packaging is some special edition with a collectable pewter stopper. oooooOOOooOoooo

A little over a year and a few months.

It pissed me off because there have been a number of great vinyl releases and stuff with vinyl exclusive tracks over the last little while

Is this a brilliant haul or what???

Queen_magic.jpg

Queen - A Kind of Magic

cover_4112192972005.JPG

Queen - Innuendo

21474_200_200.jpg

Monster Magnet - Dopes to Infinity

6504_216.jpg

Unearthly Trance - The Trident

experienced.jpg

Jimi Hendrix - Are You Experienced?

hateforest_sorrow.jpg

Hate Forest - Sorrow

Soundgarden - Louder Than Love
2 Pearl Jam tickets for me and my MOM because I'm cool and so is living in 1995!

Airheads Soundtrack

hahaha half.com recommended the Brokeback Mountain soundtrack when I was purchasing this.

Man... I ordered the Colour Haze s/t LP before I went to Europe and I'm listening to it for the first time now. It sound so much different on vinyl, because it was basically meant for it.

Completely and totally fucking glorious, there's no other way to describe it. What masters of production and music...

There are a lot of bands where you can hear the tube warmth (Electric Wizard, Sunn O))), etc.) but only with Colour Haze do I truly feel it. I can't imagine how they must sound on vinyl. Been listening to Periscope pretty nonstop lately.

NADatar said:
There are a lot of bands where you can hear the tube warmth (Electric Wizard, Sunn O))), etc.) but only with Colour Haze do I truly feel it. I can't imagine how they must sound on vinyl. Been listening to Periscope pretty nonstop lately.

Periscope ROCKS. Seriously try to get that vinyl (if you play vinyls)... totally awesome.