My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

$65 with shipping from Season Of Mist, I don't know if they have anymore though. Tim just mentioned that he was thinking of getting some in, but I don't know how many even Metal Mind has left...

Areknames - Love Hate Round Trip
Bang - Bang/Mother Bow To The King
Blessed Death - Hour of Pain
Turbo - Last Warrior
Death Mask - Exhumation
Dream Death - Journey Into Mystery
Sacrifice - Soldiers of Misfortune
Sacrifice - Forward To Termination
Skullview - Consequences of Failure

Areknames - Love Hate Round Trip
Bang - Bang/Mother Bow To The King
Blessed Death - Hour of Pain
Turbo - Last Warrior
Death Mask - Exhumation
Dream Death - Journey Into Mystery
Sacrifice - Soldiers of Misfortune
Sacrifice - Forward To Termination
Skullview - Consequences of Failure

let me ask you something point blank -- just how much money do you fucking make!!? :zombie:

let me ask you something point blank -- just how much money do you fucking make!!? :zombie:

Enough to supplement my addiction. :)

I think Necuratul spends more money on cd's than I do though, to be honest.

Lately though, I have been going a little nuts. It comes in spurts. This is like the only haul I have posted in this thread from the past few weeks.

I think Necuratul spends more money on cd's than I do though, to be honest.

Seriously, where does this dude get his money? And time as well? He has an extensive knowledge about numerous genres, and he seems to have heard just about every band ever. I just don't find the time these days to listen to enough music.

We're getting crosslines with another thread!

Yeah, I saw that. Thing is, even when I was younger and living at home I still didn't listen to music to that extent! It's admirable by all means, I wish I had that sort of knowledge, but do some of these guys just do nothing else apart from listen to metal?!

Yeah but how many CDs do you own, you fucken repo man? Is that what you did for a living? Pick out all the financially delinquent metal heads in the Rhode Island region and just go repossess all their albums? :loco:

I dropped that job about 8 months ago before I finally snapped and started mowing down every project development in Providence. I now work for Cintas.

I trade and sell a shitload of cd's every month so my total of cds/lps usually only stick around 700 or so.

Yeah, if you can spend all your hours in the day listening then my hat goes off to you.

When I was young and living at home, I had no internet, plus I liked going out with chicks.

It's worse when it comes to reviewers though - 2 listens to a slipcase promo and then here comes the final verdict! Bollocks.

Imagine doing that when you know the quality is 20 bad albums to 1 good album. I luckily thought Madking Ludwigs' album cover was sweet, so I gave it more attention when I got their promo, and it paid off.