My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Yeah, same here. The fucker just changes his name after a while, but uses the same fucking item listing format.

Well some of them had liner notes entirely in Russian, but really, it's the principle of the thing. A lot of those CDs are printed very cheaply and sold very cheaply EXCLUSIVELY for the Russian/Baltic market due to certain circumstances, and a lot of others are just printed without any permission whatsoever.

In other news, I just won Mortuary Drape - Mourn Path on ebay. :lol:

Yeah, I know.

Did you have Secret Sudaria? I've never even fucking seen that one listed anywhere. Mourn Path doesn't get listed very often either. Into The Drape and All The Witches Dance are there every couple of weeks...

It was on Ebay for a buy it now $36, or BO.

So, I said fuck it and bid $10 and the fucker accepted!

That's fucking awesome. :kickass:

Unfortunately, however, between the Mortuary Drape CD and Celtic Frost vinyl I just spent about $50, so my search for Vendetta will have to wait at least until next month.

That's the cheapest I've ever seen it go in that condition, I can't wait to get it. I forgot to bid on a Morbid Tales EP that went cheap as fuck, but it was kind of beat up, so it's not a total loss. I really fear that I'll never get Apocalyptic Raids though...

I was going to bid on a lot that included Melissa and Morbid Tales but decided the price would just jump and I did not have the money to spend. It went for around $22. I was very upset at myself. I just got the Morbid Tales vinyl reissue, but would love the old combat printing.

Eh, I already have the CD reissue, for the vinyl I'd like to have the original. I need a real job. :lol:

I got my combat pressing of To Mega Therion in the mail today. It was a little was not in the most perfect condition, nothing major though. I think the previous owner was a smoker too. The thing smells like cigarette smoke. It still rules though :kickass: