My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

I'm about to buy all this (with money I don't have):
Megadeth - Killing is My Business LP
Metal Church - The Dark LP
Metallica - Kill 'Em All (Elektra, w/ "Blitzkrieg" and "Am I Evil?") LP
Overkill - Taking Over LP
Whiplash - Power and Pain LP
I have these ain't I kool
(well OK power and pain only on cd and not that version of KEA, but I do have the no life 'til leather demo on vinyl under the name metal up your ass with a really kool kover)

Yes. I actually don't have a CD version of Taking Over yet though. Vinyl and CD are completely different experiences. Plus I'd love to have Kill 'Em All with those awesome covers.

I absolutely agree. Especially for All Time favorites. Just wait until you have the liquid dough though negro. Unless, of course, you wont come across these ever again....in that case throw caution to the fucking wind.

Yeah, the problem is that a lot of the shit I find comes in circumstances that (at least to my knowledge) don't come up very fucking often, so I had to jump on it. Jean-Pierre got Epicus on LP for EIGHT DOLLARS! FUCK HIM. :mad:

I got my Don't Break The Oath vinyl from ebay in the mail today, and much to my surprise was in perfect condition!! The cover is pristine and the vinyl looks brand new. The only thing that is not perfect is the inner lyrics sleeve. Considering it is over 20 years old, I am very impressed. :kickass:

Necros Christos - Triune Impurity Rites

Where? :mad: Not that I (honestly) don't have money to buy it now after that vinyl, but ffr. I literally have $0 in my checking account now until next month (or maybe until I sell more shit?).

Where? :mad: Not that I (honestly) don't have money to buy it now after that vinyl, but ffr. I literally have $0 in my checking account now until next month (or maybe until I sell more shit?).

Dis-order...they have some on their website but it was slightly cheaper on Ebay, where they listed one. It was still WAY too fucking expensive due to their astronomical shipping rates.

I need to learn how to control my impulses.

AETERNUS - Beyond the Wandering Moon
SABBAT - Envenom
SABBAT - Karmagmassacre

But I already own Beyond the Wandering Moon, hopefully they can change it to AETERNUS - And So the Night Became and haven't shipped it.

Nihilist - Nihilist
Beherit - Drawing Down the Moon
Dismember - Like An Ever Flowing Stream
Emperor - In the Nightside Eclipse
Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus

I love pay day.