My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

This purchase was so varied it made me think of everyone here who is open minded to various genres of music:

B00007FOMP.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
B000001ESF.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B000ION6YA.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V45986614_.jpg
B0000024K1.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

In other words, like 10% of you lot. :loco:

PS: I took a painful chile relleno burrito dump at Best Buy. It was mmmmmmmmagic.

the guy in the store recommended me this "Smoking Loon" stuff from the Napa Valley. The store is a specialty wine and beer store, so I'm assuming that the guy knows what he's talking about. I forget what specific style of wine it was. I'll get that in a second.

edit: Syrah

Syrah is probably my favorite style right now, there's one in particular that is amazingly awesome, but I always forget the name, but I think comes from Napa as well. I just know what the bottle looks like, and keep ample supply for my might-as-well-be-mother-in-law.

Which reminds me, I should get drunk tonight.

I'm going to break Six-Winged Seraph's legs and take 2 copies of his AAtG vinyls. Then i'll scratch the fuck out of the album side and listen to the bonus track.

TENHI, Maaäet T-Shirt. It would be nice if they had something other than black. I remember they had a Väre shirt that was red, should have bought that (not really a fan of white shirts :erk: ) when i had the chance.

Some stuff I've had in recently:

Agalloch - AATG vinyl (orange splatter)
Wolves in the Throne Room - Diadem of 12 Stars
Mayhemic Truth - In Memoriam

Also ordered:

Jesu - Conqueror vinyl (gold version)