My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

My Sigrblot and Nocternity vinyls showed up today!

That Sigrblot album is quite good. Needs a few more listens. Some of my favorite moments and songs on the album are the times when they slow it down. Anyone besides J. hear this?

I am waiting on so much fucking shit but havent gotten ANY mail in the past 2 days....Im wondering if the mailman is being a total faggot and not delivering the mail because of the snow and he has to go up a flight of stairs to get to my mailbox. If so, I swear to Christ, I am going shove all my parcels up his fucking ass when I see him tomorrow.

My Sigrblot and Nocternity vinyls showed up today!

That Sigrblot album is quite good. Needs a few more listens. Some of my favorite moments and songs on the album are the times when they slow it down. Anyone besides J. hear this?

good album. definately an album that reveals more of itself with careful listening. The layering on it is insane.

Been spinning in my jalopy the past couple days. The music is very dense , yet thin at the same time. Is that a shitty description? Dense in the sense that alot is going in within each song, thin in the production. Slowing it down would be in their best interest, good release overall. I'd give it 8/10

MajestikMøøse;5987347 said:
good album. definately an album that reveals more of itself with careful listening. The layering on it is insane.

Yay. What's the vinyl bonus track like btw? I sure hope it's better than that silly Fortress (?) cover... My DLP is at home so I only have the ordinary CD edition on my MP3-player :|

Tool - Undertow LP
Thee Plague of Gentlemen - Primula Pestis LP
Zess - Et In Arcadia Ego LP

just got back from spending over 2 hours at the local metal record shop.

after the chiro and numerous xrays at the hospital fo rmy back.

MajestikMøøse;5987347 said:

yeah that album used to be one of my favorites, definitely recommend that.

Yay. What's the vinyl bonus track like btw? I sure hope it's better than that silly Fortress (?) cover... My DLP is at home so I only have the ordinary CD edition on my MP3-player :|

It's a little different from the stuff on the CD.

It's long, and epic, kind of doomy at parts and certainly far better than the fortress cover, although it is quite fun to hate commie scum.

Arrived:

Celtic Frost - Emperor's Return LP
Liege Lord - Master Control LP
Megadeth - Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good LP
Metal Church - The Dark LP
Metallica - Kill 'Em All LP
Overkill - Taking Over LP
Running Wild - Gates To Purgatory LP
Sacrifice - Torment In Fire LP
Sanctuary - Refuge Denied LP
Whiplash - Power And Pain LP

Not bad.

Arrived:

Celtic Frost - Emperor's Return LP
Liege Lord - Master Control LP
Megadeth - Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good LP
Metal Church - The Dark LP
Metallica - Kill 'Em All LP
Overkill - Taking Over LP
Running Wild - Gates To Purgatory LP
Sacrifice - Torment In Fire LP
Sanctuary - Refuge Denied LP
Whiplash - Power And Pain LP

Not bad.

Departed:

$$$

:p

AREP1_LG.jpg

REGA P1

nice ... the sheer look of that Rega makes me want to buy it and get back to vinyl ... love the minimalist look.

how is it? do you have good hi-fi equipment to get the best out of it?