My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

new municipal waste!!!!
aopbig.jpg

municipal waste is gonna FUCK YOU UP!

I hate that band.

Cadaver - Necrosis

I was hanging out with some Metal people I met at college at Vintage Vinyl, so I had to buy something, and this was $4.

it's not too early to start planning for halloween is it?

NEVER.

bought my costume. derick's going to be a gunslinger and i a saloon whore.

halloween weekend in austin! :kickass:

the goods arrived today! i'm seriously going to need some bike shorts or something. i can't move at all without my crotchular regions showing :loco:

lizard would be proud
DSC03524.jpg

DSC03543.jpg

DSC03538.jpg

DSC03547.jpg

DSC03557.jpg

Have yet to have any sort of haul this year, so here's one of sorts.

Taake - Doedskvad
Slough Feg - Hardworlder
Doomraiser - Lords of Mercy
Isole - Forevermore
Mael Mordha - Gealtacht Mael Mordha
Fall of the Idols - Womb of the Earth
Divine Eve - Upon These Ashes Scorn the World

So I got an e-mail from Hellride saying they do not have Doomraiser in stock :mad:

Anyone with suggestions on what to replace it with?

Sigh - Infidel Art
Sigh - Imaginary Sonicscape

showed up yesterday... i listened to part of Infidel Art in the car and let me say... wow! top notch

"In recent years, in the gay community the down-low often refers to married men, or men professing to be heterosexual having sex with other men (like Chris Liew), but who identify themselves as neither homosexual nor bisexual. Many homosexual men use the term down-low to refer to their choice not to broadcast their sexual preference.

Among some sectors of male sub-culture (called "men on the DL" or "down-low"), same-sex sexual behavior is sometimes viewed as solely for physical pleasure. Men on the "down-low" may engage in regular, secret sex acts with other men while continuing sexual and romantic relationships with women. Some have argued that being openly gay may lead to considerable stigma in communities where traditional family behaviour is greatly valued, thus leading men to engage in male-to-male sex in secret while publicly maintaining heterosexual relationships."