My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Earth - Hex: Or Printing in the Infernal Method Black 2LP

from Egay since I watched it sell out from Southern Lord and All That's Heavy. Me=dumb. Next thing you know the Witchcraft picLP will be gone too and I won't have ordered that yet!

cthulufhtagn said:
yep, it's so nu-metalish it's really a guilty pleasure though :lol:

got it used for like 8 bucks, i'll take that any day
you youngins are nuts, nu-metal didn't even exist for at least another year after chaos a.d. was released, we just called it heavy as fuck back then. :loco:

RT-7100-anime-020205.gif

Racks-Swallow-two.jpg

(bottom one)

note to self: start playing paying gigs to justify all these purchases.

god damn nad said:
you youngins are nuts, nu-metal didn't even exist for at least another year after chaos a.d. was released, we just called it heavy as fuck back then. :loco:
yep i know, which is why chaos a.d. = win and nu metal = sin against nature

Pagan Reign - Ancient Warriors
Arghoslent - Galloping Through The Battle Ruins
Leviathan - Howl Mockery At The Cross
Krohm - Slayer Of Lost Martyrs / Crown Of The Ancients (figures this would come out right after I got Crown of the Ancients by itself)

good luck with that bottle opener, mine broke in like 2 weeks.

i open my beer bottles with anything though, jumper cables, drum equipment, even a broomstick one night. :dopey:

Stumbled upon some cool merchandising at the Secrets of the Moon/Dark Fortress gig in Essen (huge set from the first named btw :headbang: ):

Clandestine Blaze/Deathspell Omega - Split CD
Secrets of the Moon - The Exhibitions EP

So I went with this:

Boris - Amplifier Worship
Witchcraft - s/t picLP
Colour Haze - Periscope LP
The Atomic Bitchwax - s/t reissue (freebie)

Thanatopsis123 said:
How is that?

Worth every cent. Deathspell Omega were still miles away from the superlatives-inducing "Si Monvmentvm Reqvires, Circvmspice", but they perform praiseworthy straightforward BM with a dissonant twist. Clandestine Blaze's side is less of a blast orgy, there's more mid-tempo stuff going on. While it remains quite easy to follow, the infamous atmosphere runs deep.