My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Oh I thought there might have been goofy stuff on the part of the cassette not occupied by music, in which case I would have had to listen to it first thing when I get home.

Hahahahaha, I just took a piece of paper and wrote all of the regular stuff on it... the sheet looked pretty damn blank so I wrote a huge "BLANK SPACE WTF" on it. Good times, I TELL YOU!

the final cut is so weird. i don't even know if i like that one, but i've only heard it a handful of times.

god damn nad said:
the final cut is so weird. i don't even know if i like that one, but i've only heard it a handful of times.
It's Floyd. It'd be weird if it wasn't weird. I actually don't even think it's weird. :loco:

they flutter behind you your possible pasts
some brighteyed and crazy some frightened and lost
a warning to anyone still in command
of their possible future to take care

i didn't really listen to pink floyd this summer, that's usually my favorite time to hear them.

although i think i'll toss on meddle when i get home tonight. :headbang: <-- i probably won't be doing this though

Awesome new stoner jacket.

88327i_ts.JPG

Some nice heavy duty steel-toed, steel-plate work boots for doing... everything.. in. Cause i'm sick of this "buy new shoes every year cause they wear out in minutes and give me wet feet for 5 months" bullshit. I don't want to wear 3 pairs of socks a day.

I'll post some pictures when my camera arrives.

Arrived:

Sol Invictus - Lex Talionis (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Graveland - Immortal Pride

Agricola/Germania/Dialogus by Cornelius Tacitus - Loeb Classics