My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Thanatopsis123 said:
V
Berserk - OST
I love the outro song to that anime as well as the music throughout. (everyone seems to hate the intro theme.. i kind of like it hahah) Also obviously a good series, even with the ending which is the beginning. Darkhorse will eventually catch up i hear. :Shedevil:

spikes77 said:
I love the outro song to that anime as well as the music throughout. (everyone seems to hate the intro theme.. i kind of like it hahah) Also obviously a good series, even with the ending which is the beginning. Darkhorse will eventually catch up i hear. :Shedevil:

The song Forces is fucking awesome. Too bad the OST doesn't have the God's Hand mix. Have you heard that? Holy fucking shit I love that song.

tpog00110qc.jpg

tpog00122pg.jpg

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Doomcifer said:
DICK!:D The only 80's bands they even remotely sound like is a mix between Celtic Frost and Saint Vitus.
well that's cool then. :loco:

thanks for da thread idea reminder...

Thanatopsis123 said:
The song Forces is fucking awesome. Too bad the OST doesn't have the God's Hand mix. Have you heard that? Holy fucking shit I love that song.

Just downloaded it, good stuff. :Smokin:

completed my calvin and hobbes collection:

The Days are Just Packed
It's A Magical World
The Indispensable Calvin And Hobbes

total was $16.11, thank you amazon used marketplace. :headbang:

retribution - vol.4, slowgate - some shitz, dark legions - awakening of the legions , deadlock - suiciety, whoregasmic nebular decrepit split (Nerlich, Decoherence, Gorgasm), bleeding the vein split (Deep Vein, Bloody Sign, Oppression)
trade rule