My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

it's when there is slight oxidization on the edges of the disc. It's sometimes on some of these old World Serpent Releases because early on the manufacturing plant they used to use didn't use a proper sealer or something and air can get at the aluminum in some places.. Fortunately it's only a tiny patch and it isn't actually going onto the play area of the CD in this case.

MFJ said:
Awesome new stoner jacket.

88327i_ts.JPG
damn that is a stoner jacket haha

i've been thinking about types of stoners recently...everybody's a type...you got your hippies, your artists, your standard metalheads...

As one of the chief geeks of RC I feel the need to share this with the other geeks.

http://secure.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=14504

buying another set of this stuff at christmas time with the gift certificates i'm getting from everyone except my grandfather. Then i'll be able to have 2GB running in dual channel. 1.5GB of RAM just isn't cutting it. I run out. Literally. Nerf hardcore multi-tasking. :p

Or your computer sits in a room that super heats on a daily basis. I have no intentions of OCing this shit, but its just as cheap as the corsair value shit. So why not.

I don't OC stuff. I don't run faggass benchmarks. I run only a few programs: 3D Studio Max, Photoshop, MSN, Soulseek, Bittorrent, Musikcube (music player), and Games.

I don't run all of those at once. Usually 3D max, musikcube, msn and Photoshop. or else games, MSN and musikcube. I also find myself sitting at 40MB or less RAM free. Thats with a tweaked system.

Overclocking is for bragging rights. Usually. I'm probably gonna build myself a custom video card cooler (120mm fan, some dryer hose and some duct tape)and overclock that. Simply cause I want to run certain settings in F.E.A.R. that just slaughter my FPS.

cthulufhtagn said:
damn that is a stoner jacket haha

i've been thinking about types of stoners recently...everybody's a type...you got your hippies, your artists, your standard metalheads...

There are many, many different stoner cultures- you're right! Around here you have your "scientists" that take it all very seriously and do as much possible drug research as possible... it's actually a study and a hobby. I like to think of myself as one of those fantastic and arrogant bastards.

Vitsaus - Iati Vihassa ja Kunniassa
The Gathering - Nighttime Birds
Black Crucifixion - The Fallen one of Flames
Hills of Sefiroth - The Neglected Ancestry
The Gathering - How To Measure A Planet
Graves at Sea / Asunder - Split
Monster - OST
Berserk - OST

I seriously have an addiction to expanding my CD collection. I can't stop.