My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Haul to boost my DM collection.

Autopsy - Mental Funeral
Nihilist - Nihilist (1987-1989)
Morgoth - Resurrection Absurd/Eternal Fall
The Afflicted - Prodigal Sun
Liers in Wait - Spiritually Uncontrolled Art
Dismember - Like an Everflowing Stream

Edit - Cancelled Old Funeral, Obscurity, and Torchure, Gemm.com's shipping prices are fucking ridiculous. Will purchase these at a later date.

Ludicra - Another Great Love Song (Vinyl)
Ludicra - Fex Urbis Lex Orbis (Vinyl)
Icarus Witch - Songs for the lost (Edit: I accidently listed capture the magic, which I already have. Had to check and make sure I ordered songs for the lost, haha)
Thor's Hammer - Fidelity Shall Triumph
Thorr's Hammer - Dommedagsnatt (The Death/Doom band)
Twisted Tower Dire - Crest of the Martyrs

Been quite the while since I did a haul.

Haul to boost my DM collection.

Autopsy - Mental Funeral
Nihilist - Nihilist (1987-1989)
Morgoth - Resurrection Absurd/Eternal Fall
The Afflicted - Prodigal Sun
Liers in Wait - Spiritually Uncontrolled Art
Dismember - Like an Everflowing Stream

Edit - Cancelled Old Funeral, Obscurity, and Torchure, Gemm.com's shipping prices are fucking ridiculous. Will purchase these at a later date.
:kickass::kickass:

Keep the credit card!

I had a dream last night that I made a HUGE awesome haul, but then I woke up and realized it was a dream...

Everyone needs to peruse Armageddon's Record Shop. I found some terrific deals on some much needed classics, along with other goodies. I didn't spend more than $8 for any of these albums. http://www.armageddonshop.com/

Asunder - Works Will Come Undone
Creepmime - Shadows
Darkthrone - A Blaze In The Northern Sky
Destroyer 666 - Phoenix Rising
Dissection- Storm Of the Lights Bane
Hollenthon -With vilest of worms to dwell
Kataklysm - Epic: The Poetry Of War
Keep of Kalessin - Armada
Mastodon - Remission
Sigh - Gallows Gallery
Sodom - Agent Orange

Oh, and you should have waited on Gallows Gallery. Remaster Re-Release with extra cd full of crap coming from TER in November. Which is needed, cause the mastering on it so dull and lifeless, it hurts the album.

Everyone needs to peruse Armageddon's Record Shop. I found some terrific deals on some much needed classics, along with other goodies. I didn't spend more than $8 for any of these albums. http://www.armageddonshop.com/

Asunder - Works Will Come Undone
Creepmime - Shadows
Darkthrone - A Blaze In The Northern Sky
Destroyer 666 - Phoenix Rising
Dissection- Storm Of the Lights Bane
Hollenthon -With vilest of worms to dwell
Kataklysm - Epic: The Poetry Of War
Keep of Kalessin - Armada
Mastodon - Remission
Sigh - Gallows Gallery
Sodom - Agent Orange
Killer haul, killer distro. We'll probably spend a few amerrikan dollars there, it's practically a winning business to order shit from USA now that the dollar is worth less than the paper I wipe my greasy butt on.

Moonsorrow: Verisäkeet
Agalloch: Ashes Against the Grain
Helrunar: Frostnacht
Dornenreich: Hexenwind
Alcest: Souvenirs d'un Autre Monde
Tenhi: Folk Aesthetic

I'd like to visit the store. I've been told that a lot of stuff they have listed on the website they don't have, so I'd like to see the selection upfront. Though I did get Decomposed from them.

Yeah, they arent very consistent on updating the site.

I bought a few vinyls there and saw them still listed on the site a week later. Im not sure how they do it...in timely incriments or what...When you buy shit, they just write it down on a notepad.

They have a bunch of shirts too.