My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Agreed. Ive been trying to dload the Niyaz album forever, and for some reason or another it never dloads. The one time it did, the harddrive it was on broke shortly after. So I decided to stop being a fag and just ordered it, along with a couple Vas and one of her Solo cds

New Winds album and T-Shirt combo from TER. That album is starting to grow on me, so I thought I should buy it.

Also, has anyone ever noticed how easy it is to blow money on TER? I mean, you can save your credit card info... so just like, 2 clicks and you've wasted 20 bucks.

Yeah Niyaz and Vas are terrific, heres a clip of her with Niyaz:

Haha and I also briefly considered getting the 300 soundtrack because of her guest appearance. Then I realized that getting it for two tracks would be silly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, has anyone ever noticed how easy it is to blow money on TER? I mean, you can save your credit card info... so just like, 2 clicks and you've wasted 20 bucks.

I usually shoot to spend $150 so I can get a free gift certificate. Though as of late, they don't have many albums that I'm looking for to do such an epic haul.

darkthrone - under a funeral moon
ludicra - hollow psalms
xasthur - defective epitaph ---->holy crap malefic comes up with some shit album titles, jeeeeezus
newest shining
immortal - at the heart of winter
bombers of rogue hazelnut brown, lagunitas imperial stout, lost coast great white and 8ball stout
new georgia boot shitkickers
hella dank groceries

mom's in town :D

Report on whether this is any good please!

Well, I'm 1/10th finished with Zelda so it's gonna be a while. I haven't even bothered finishing up the Paper Mario for gamecube yet...

I had hopes it would be more like a 2d platform game, guess I didn't read up no it enough.

A Casio watch that's driving me fucking insane. They took some links out of the band, I thought it was okay, I got it home and put it on and it was too loose. I took it back and had them take out one more link and now it's just the slightest bit too tight.

Necros Christos - Trivne Impvrity Rites
Necros Christos - Grave Damnations

Man they put on a hell of a show! :kickass:

Agalloch/Nest 10" Split
Ares Kingdom - Failsafe Die Hard 12" EP
Carcass - Necroticism: Descanting the Insalubrious
Falkenbach - Ok Negna Tysbar Ty
Negura Bunget - N'Crugu Bradului
October Falls - The Streams of the End MLP
Sahg - I
Sigh - Hangman's Hymn
Slough Feg/Bible of the Devil 7" split