My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

You finally have money to spend and THAT is what you spend it on? o_O

Too bad you don't know what any of that is. BTW that was all under $80 and I'm probably going to make half of that back by selling two of those CDs that I bought there because I already had them and figured I could make a good turnaround on them.

garlik de'th? haha are they serious?

Really good Norwegian Technical Thrash Metal from the late 80s/early 90s.

Also bought:

Holy Death - Triumph Of Evil
Kvikksølveguttene - Krieg
Kvikksølveguttene - Gamlem

I really, really shouldn't have bought this. But, it was half price and perfectly new. I'd been wanting one for a while, and couldn't pass up such a ridiculous deal :dopey:

Hagstrom F200-P :headbang:
f200P-blk.jpg

And yes, Moose. Three in a month. BUT one of them was cheap and for my brother, and the other one was WAY cheap and also ended up being for my brother because of that. So only one for me within a month, and a quality one at that :Spin:

Indeed. I wouldn't mind having a Swede or an Ultra Swede too. I don't really like the look of their Super Swedes or Vikings though.

theres a massive haul in the works, I just have to take the time to think of 12 CDs I really want, plus 4 from Shadow Kingdom records... should be then a total of 28 CDs ordered, sometime in the next week or two.

I just wrapped up a few weeks of insane purchasing due to a small raise, and gift certificates and money received at xmas, and I have amassed an epic haul, spanning several different stores, both physical and virtual (this is including that Newbury Comics haul a week or so ago):

Absu - Tara
Ancalagon - First Age: Entering Legenda
Loits - Ei Kahetse Midagi
Morrigan - Headcult
Secrets of the Moon - Antithesis
Secrets of the Moon - Stronghold of the Inviolables
Merrimack - ... Of Entropy and Life Denial
Godless Rising - Rising Hatred
Darkthrone - Panzerfaust
Borknagar - Olden Domain
Borknagar - The Archaic Course
Krohm - World Through Dead Eyes
Lunar Aurora - Elixir of Sorrow
Lunar Aurora - Mond
Hades - The Dawn of the Dying Sun*
Hades - Again Shall Be*
Graveland - Immortal Pride
Graveland - Fire Chariot of Destruction
Graveland - Creed of Iron
Graveland - Dawn of Iron Blades
Farsot - III
Lord Belial - Revelation: The 7th Seal
Hour of 13 - Hour of 13
Inquisition - Nefarious Dismal Orations
Enslaved - Eld
Shining - V: Halmstad
Helrunar - Frostnacht
Vreid - Kraft
Vreid - I Krig
Isole - Forevermore
Haive - Mieli Maassa
Kampfar - Kvass
Immortal - Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism

*I am actually eGay bidding on these two at the moment, but I'm confident I'll get them

Obviously theres a few "Uh, duh!" albums on there.