Primordial - To The Nameless Dead
Purtenance - Member Of Immortal Damnation
Reverend Bizarre - So Long Suckers
Rudimentary Peni - The EPs Of RP
Steel Assassin - War Of The Eight Saints
Tales Of Medusa - Triumphant Serenade LP
Tribulation - The Ascending Dead MC
Vulcano - Anthropophagy + Devil On My Roof
Wombbath - Internal Caustic Torments (second copy)

Lifting the Veil of Duality by Andreas Moritz

Looks kind of interesting

Not entirely related, but I'm currently reading [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Advice-Serious-Seeker-Meditations-Teaching/dp/0791432505/"]this[/ame] and, remembering your taste in books, I'm thinking you might like it. All though I have to admit that it's one of the most challenging books I've ever read, not just that it's "philosophical", it presents something of a different way of thinking

Yeah, but I'll be more impressed once I finally get my new record player and I can listen to it on a not-completely-shit sound system. It was supposed to be a Christmas present, which was like 3 weeks ago. :erk:

Looks kind of interesting

Not entirely related, but I'm currently reading this and, remembering your taste in books, I'm thinking you might like it. All though I have to admit that it's one of the most challenging books I've ever read, not just that it's "philosophical", it presents something of a different way of thinking

Seems mildly intriguing.

About the book quoted. I am only 20 pages in so far but it seems rather "academic" to someone who is already familiar with the theme, and he uses some lame analogies imo. Also, so far, it seems like he is taking the angle of "self-help" which kind of aggravates the hell out of me. Based on the authors back history, he seems like a quack but I shall persist because I am really into the concept, or nonconcept if you will, of nonduality. It just makes sense to me.

I need to relocate to India for a few years tbh.

Seems mildly intriguing.

About the book quoted. I am only 20 pages in so far but it seems rather "academic" to someone who is already familiar with the theme, and he uses some lame analogies imo. Also, so far, it seems like he is taking the angle of "self-help" which kind of aggravates the hell out of me. Based on the authors back history, he seems like a quack but I shall persist because I am really into the concept, or nonconcept if you will, of nonduality. It just makes sense to me.

Yeah, I was considering making a condescending comment about self help in regards to that book, but decided not to, since it might alienate you from my recommendation ;) Anyway, this Cutsinger book has non-duality as a pretty central theme, but, naturally, from an "esoteric" theist perspective.

I guess that'd be pretty cool, but, In lack of money, just re-read Hesse's Siddharta

Spaffe, have you done any reading on Zen Buddhism?

LOL, that really makes no sense but you have to start somewhere. As much sense as even talking about nonduality. :lol:

Nope, though I've had it in mind for quite some time. Any recommendations on good books? There seems to be so much new age/hippie crap out there written on the subject, so a few pointers could be very useful

Hehe, it seems you can only get that far with rationality