My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Beyond the Frozen Cross? It seems to be working for me, though the track has some sort of "flicking" sound that persists and carries over to the 3rd track Hymn to the Hinterland until about halfway through it, where it's never heard from again.

Yeah, I've been having problems ripping that CD. There are no scratches on it and it plays perfectly fine, but it just won't rip properly.

Vrolok - Void
Skepticism - Alloy
Gentle Giant - Octopus
Gentle Giant - Acquiring the Taste
Nico - Desertshore

The Assassin trilogy by Robin Hobb with cool covers...

51BAUF5sVmL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
51rAlX%2B2KzL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
51lWbQbFZLL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU08_.jpg

The Assassin trilogy by Robin Hobb with cool covers...

That is a great series, one of my favorites of the genre (behind song of ice and fire). There's two other trilogies, one directly related and another set in the same world.

lyrinx - universal absence split
umbra nihil - the borderland rituals

james joyce "portrait of the artist as a young man"
emil cioran "on the heights of despair"

That is a great series, one of my favorites of the genre (behind song of ice and fire).

Yeah, the main drawback with ASOIAF is that it's far from complete yet and given Martin's age and releasing pace these days - the next volume to be published was already due in 2006 - he might well become the new Robert Jordan... In any case I have decided to refrain from taking up any story that has not been duly finished.

Cioran is the man, I need to re-read the stuff I have by him. A Short History of Decay is probably my favourite non-novel book.

Ares Kingdom- "Return to Dust" CD
Blasphemophagher- "Nuclear Empire of Apocalypse" CD
Dead Congregation- "Graves of the Archangels" CD
Morbosidad- "Profana La Cruz del Nazareno" CD
Sarcasm- "Crematory" Regular LP

MC Zenitar-K 16/2.8 Fisheye

i'm not sure that i actually need a manual russian fisheye lens, but it appears i have decided the price was too good to pass up. it's gonna be pretty awesome to try it out.