My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Empyrium- Weiland: 3 CD Limited Edition version.

That fucker is annoying, but I have that version too, as I like the idea to separate the III parts to different discs.

lizard said:
I would expect very few to be able to be.

Let's not forget, the Gathering's first two CDs were rather rote stuff, and without Anneke.

Have you heard of some band called Frou Frou? I've only heard their song "Psycobabble" but it really reminded me of late The Gathering.

Thanatopsis123 said:
Can anybody who's heard this answer my question about it on the previous page in this thread?

I'll get back to you after i listen to every disc. Most of the bands you listed are part of one style, (ie: orplid, of the wand and moon ,forseti) If you like them you would also like the Darkwood, romowe rikoito, dis natalis, sonne hagal.

spikes77 said:
I'll get back to you after i listen to every disc. Most of the bands you listed are part of one style, (ie: orplid, of the wand and moon ,forseti) If you like them you would also like the Darkwood, romowe rikoito, dis natalis, sonne hagal.

Cool, I'll check those out.

Oh, and did you get my PM about that anime question?

LEGENDARY PINK DOTS - Any Day Now
LEGENDARY PINK DOTS - Shadow Weaver
SWANS - Love of Life (is this one rare?)

Thanatopsis123 said:
Cool, I'll check those out.

Oh, and did you get my PM about that anime question?
Yea, i did thanks..but i could not find that anime, 'the place promised in our early days' on it. (it has been licensed in the u.s) I 'm thinking of just buying it .

I recommend the short film (25 minutes) "voices from a distance star" it's amazing visually and has a nice little romantic story. (all done by one guy) Could have been a nice series. The above anime is a full length from the same guy. I'm also watching "crest of the stars" (space drama) Next up is 12 kingdoms.

Dick Sirloin said:
LEGENDARY PINK DOTS - Any Day Now
LEGENDARY PINK DOTS - Shadow Weaver

Holy fuckin shit, listening to these... they're the best 3 CDs I have bought in a loooong time. And they were all used. CSOCRE.

ummm, yes Love of Life is quite rare. scored it cheap aye? dude The Sound of Freedom is totally my favorite Swans song, i've been known to listen to that one like 298579385 times in a row. well, that and Failure i guess. and... about 40 others.

burrito
enchileda
beans
rice
hot sauce
mmm them shitz

Dick Sirloin said:

If you don't like it, gimme a nudge...

Me haul of X-mas:

Swans - Sountrack For The Blind
Swans - The Great Annihilator
Swans - Children Of God/World Of Skin
Twilight - Twilight
Knut - Terraformer
Capricorns - Ruder Forms Survive
Glorior Belli - O Laudate Dominvs
Drastus - Roars from the Old Serpents Paradise
now isn't that some album title?

Boyd Rice & Friends - The Registered Three (EP)

with shipping it comes to
$13.99 AUD = $12.50 CDN = probably something like $10 USD on eBay.

CSSSOCRRRREEEE

LEGENDARY PINK DOTS - The Golden Age

This is the 9th Dots album I've bought. That's fanboy territory right there.

Just ordered this bad boy... $159.99

233030.jpg