My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

MajestikMøøse said:
I'll probably find it somewhere else eventually. I heard that Ajna was going to get some copies in. Maybe I can order it from them when they get some.
I ordered it the other day from Cold Meat. And it was in stock. :p

Ajna haul-

Craft- Fuck the Universe
Malicious Secrets- CD + 3
Watain- "Orbis Mortuus" shirt
Ondskapt- "Dodens" shirt
Ildjarn- Ildjarn is Dead 2x CD

This is the description for the Ildjarn CD-

CD version also includes 2nd disc with Ildjarn’s ”93” and ”Minnesjord – The Dark Soil” vinyls, plus 20 more minutes of bonus material never before released, a total of over 2,5 hours of playing time.
Note from the recording artist:
Before purchasing this product you should take great care in observing the following requirements in relation to it:
After long-term use of this product you may experience increased hatred, thus a lust to kill partcipants of your own breed subsequent to and while operating this product may consequently occur. The copyright owner of this audio product and all its accompanying propaganda declares that it is in compliance with the essential requirements of antilife, and hereby assumes all liability for any injury or death caused by the use of this product. If inexperienced with the kind of hateful and suicidal contents distributed through this product, you should seek the advice of experienced misanthropists and death-worshipers before operation, to assure proper use and to prevent the interference of alien thoughts originating from philanthropists, which will most likely harm the process that may be the result of using this specific product. This product is furthermore solely intended for use in a solitary confinement, and should not be subjected to any other use. Following these rules, this recording and the accompanying words will provide a lifetime of pure frustration, caused by the newly acquired knowledge of the insufficiencies and absurdities of earthly life. If failing in the harsh process of submitting to these rules subsequent to your purchase, users are strongly urged to give away this product to a being willing to obey to the unwritten laws conceived by the sources of death’s path, and ultimately the annihilation of the self. Again, be sure to consider all the above requirements prior to your purchase.

edit : thought it was the last played thread

Hmm bought The Ocean - Aeolian yesterday ..

woohoo

just got back from the store using a gift card I got for my birthday:

Fields of The Nephilim - The Nephilim
Red Sparrowes - At The Soundless Dawn

I used my insurance dividend check to buy the following today:

Thyrfing - Farsotstider
farsotstider_cover.jpg

Ildhur - The Wandering
Ildhur-The-Wandering.jpg

Solstafir - I Blondi Og Anda
Solstafir_IBlodiOgAnda.jpg

Thronar - For Death and Glory
Thronar-For-Death-And-Glory.jpg

Asguard - Black Fireland
Asguard_BlackFireland.jpg

hey gugs sell me that Solstafir when you realize you hate it plz. :dopey:
Chromatose said:
Les Claypool's Frog Brigade - Live Frogs (Set 1)
Les Claypool's Frog Brigade - Live Frogs (Set 2)
awesome.

i bought milk, cheese, sausage, and dandruff shampoo today. hooray!

markgugs said:
I used my insurance dividend check to buy the following today:

Thyrfing - Farsotstider
farsotstider_cover.jpg

Ildhur - The Wandering
Ildhur-The-Wandering.jpg

Solstafir - I Blondi Og Anda
Solstafir_IBlodiOgAnda.jpg

Thronar - For Death and Glory
Thronar-For-Death-And-Glory.jpg

Asguard - Black Fireland
Asguard_BlackFireland.jpg
Asguard is crap. Sólstafir fuckin rule. Thyrfing is cool. The others I don't know!

More memory for my computer
New dvd-burner for my computer
Green Carnation - Acoustic Verses CD
Eucharist - 7"