My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Ohh yea, I saw Sunn0))) with Nachmystium and the Hidden Hand on Saturday. I bought a tour shirt, and a green and black Sunn shirt, as well as White1 (didnt own it yet).

On an related note, the show was fucking incredible. Full body sonic bass massage for near 2 hours, Malefic was there doing vocals, some guy on Moog, and this crazy guy shaved from head to toe doing interpretive dancing on stage. They were all dressed in Robes, with a wall of 8 fucking Sunn amps. Stayed after the show and drank wine with Greg Anderson and Stephen O'malley till like 3:30 am.

Got these 2 at HMV

Bolt Thrower - Those Once Loyal (the album I heard the most about recently on GMD)
Primordial - The Gathering Wilderness (the album you guys keep talking about)

Ikea haul:

Swedish meatballs
Lingonberry jam
Kopparberg pear cider
Marabou chocolate

The Swedish food shop in Ikea rules so much.

I got a bed too, but that's not nearly as interesting.

finally showed up:

Manegarm - Havets Vargar
Manegarm - Nordstjarnans tidsalder

and bought the latest Terrorizer and Unrestrained while out Christmas shopping for the wife

also got me somes chili dogs from James Coney Island. So good

J. said:
finally showed up:

Manegarm - Havets Vargar
Manegarm - Nordstjarnans tidsalder

and bought the latest Terrorizer and Unrestrained while out Christmas shopping for the wife

also got me somes chili dogs from James Coney Island. So good

I wish I had known you were buying those Manegarm albums. I would've held off myself and just got them from you for half-price in 2 weeks when you tire of them. :D

164892.jpg

For my gal... My parents paid half.

Me and a homie are about to head to the giant music megastore thing in Charlotte tonight. I want the first Silver Mt. Zion album, "Mabool", some Dornenreich, some Tear Garden and who knows what else.

Give me more suggestions.

Dick Sirloin said:
Me and a homie are about to head to the giant music megastore thing in Charlotte tonight. I want the first Silver Mt. Zion album, "Mabool", some Dornenreich, some Tear Garden and who knows what else.

Give me more suggestions.

Get Her von welken Nächten by Dornenreich, not the new one.

Okay...

DORNENREICH - Her Von Welken Nächten
ANEKDOTEN - From Within
A SILVER MT. ZION - He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts of Light Sometimes Grace the Corner of Our Rooms
ORPHANED LAND - Mabool (2CD)
DISMEMBER - Like An Everflowing Stream
UFOMAMMUT - Snailking
DVD: Inside GENESIS 1970-1980 (2DVD)...!!!!

Listened to only the Dornenreich so far. It's a lot like Diabolical Masquerade's "Death's Design" for me - some really great moments juxtaposed with a few blah moments. Not really what I was expecting; it's much nastier than I thought it would be. I'm not sure if it's decent or amazing yet.

I was trying to decide between that and "Left Hand Path"... I think I made the proper choice.

Morgana Lefay - Grand Materia

and a christmas present from my girlfriend that she bought when i was there:
Amorphis - Tales from the Thousand Lakes :kickass:

Erik said:
The ONLY proper choice is BOTH. I tend to think that "Left Hand Path" is a tad better.

Eh... I've already heard LHP and I can't seem to find LAES hardly anywhere so I went with that.