My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Damn I hate Moribund. I ordered
NARGAROTH "Black Metal Ist Krieg"
DARKESTRAH "Embrace of Memory"
ANGANTYR "Kampen Fortsatter"
WINDHAM HELL "Window of Souls"

But they only had the first two in stock. Erik, tell those Angantyr fuckers to re-issue that album. Those are the guys you're doing a split with right?

Dick Sirloin said:
DORNENREICH - Her Von Welken Nächten
ANEKDOTEN - From Within
A SILVER MT. ZION - He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts of Light Sometimes Grace the Corner of Our Rooms
ORPHANED LAND - Mabool (2CD)
DISMEMBER - Like An Everflowing Stream
UFOMAMMUT - Snailking

Man, these albums RULE! Best haul ever? Perhaps... Nothing under a 7.5/10 (and with continued listens they're bound to get better). The best is probably "Mabool", though... WHOA!

Thanatopsis123 said:
NARGAROTH "Black Metal Ist Krieg"
pinpong.jpg

Thanatopsis123 said:
Frostmoon Eclipse - Death is Coming

How is this band, i was noticed them on the redstream site. They have a new acoustic album out, but i checked the songs on the site and they're not that good.

Thanatopsis123 said:
Then I'm not sure why you asked. The only songs of theirs that I didn't think quite good were their cover songs.

I went back and checked out the songs from "Death is coming" and they're good :Spin:

I havent listened to the Amboy Dukes album yet. I listened the Axehammer album once and it is very very good, i will probably like it even more later. Good old dynamic u.s. heavy/power metal. Search also for their "Lord Of The Realm" which is amazing.