Krigloch the Furious said:
Just ordered this bad boy... $159.99

233030.jpg

<<<<<
6f1b1xu.th.jpg
imho

snow2fall said:
Heard it yet?

I haven't received it yet but I'd heard it on mp3 before I had ordered. It's my first experience with the band so I can't compare it to their previous stuff but it's quite good and is easily something I'd suggest to any fan of Prophecy Productions' artists.

There's a few moments where the vocals grate my nerves a bit but not enough to matter. And I think I was so partial to the album when first hearing it because I got some bad family news while I was listening to it and it just fit perfectly.

Thanatopsis123 said:
I haven't received it yet but I'd heard it on mp3 before I had ordered. It's my first experience with the band so I can't compare it to their previous stuff but it's quite good and is easily something I'd suggest to any fan of Prophecy Productions' artists.

Oh man... worst way to discover a band. Ever. Well, at least if you like it chances are higher then high that their previous stuff will give you boner after boner...

I'll probably find it somewhere else eventually. I heard that Ajna was going to get some copies in. Maybe I can order it from them when they get some.

Graveland
(Pl) "Blood of Heroes" Mini CD

Graveland
(Pl) "Raise your Sword!" Mini CD

Falkenbach
(Asg) CD&#180;96 "...En Their Medh Riki Fara..." CD

Falkenbach
(Asg) CD`97 "...Magni Blandinn ok Megintiri..."