My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

We're not rich, we just irresponsibly spend all of our money on music!

Altar of Plagues - White Tomb
Altar of Plagues - Shirts
Cobalt - Gin
Cobalt - Eater Of Birds
Cobalt - Landfill Breastmilk Beast EP
Fen - The Malediction Fields
Krallice - Krallice (Cd/Vinyl)

I refuse to believe that you are actually serious with that statement, Hell Mike.

Then again, subjectivity, however flawed or skewed, shall of course remain what it is.

I refuse to believe that you are actually serious with that statement, Hell Mike.

Then again, subjectivity, however flawed or skewed, shall of course remain what it is.

I could be wrong of course, and most good albums are also pressed in 1000 copies or less I suppose, but there's so much complete crap (even if we keep within the boundaries of metal) and I don't think we even ehar about most of it since it's so crappy.

I can think of worse things to spend money on.

I would tend to agree with this sentiment. However, as much as I love Vittra and \/oidhanger (in a gay way, of course), I don't see how it's physically possible to actually *listen* to that amount of music. It takes me months to even begin to absorb some albums and then if I play them on another set of speakers, I hear more nuance and have to start all over again.

I would tend to agree with this sentiment. However, as much as I love Vittra and /oidhanger (in a gay way, of course), I don't see how it's physically possible to actually *listen* to that amount of music. It takes me months to even begin to absorb some albums and then if I play them on another set of speakers, I hear more nuance and have to start all over again.

Maybe they're on Canadian welfare? Which would explain the money and the free time.

I would tend to agree with this sentiment. However, as much as I love Vittra and /oidhanger (in a gay way, of course), I don't see how it's physically possible to actually *listen* to that amount of music. It takes me months to even begin to absorb some albums and then if I play them on another set of speakers, I hear more nuance and have to start all over again.

Transcendent wisdom such as this is why the entire world loves you, dorian.

MORDICUS - Dances From Left
VOMITCHAPEL - WarVomitDeathWorship (demo cass.)
VOMITCHAPEL - Sodominate (demo cass.)