My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

:lol: you never know ?

i cringed reading my own words when i reviewed that thread last or earlier this year

i think i've grown up a little or something :loco:

edit: i could get used to this three-line posting deal

maybe by inadvertently stealing your posting style i've doubly accomplished my intention of pissing you off
either way, i've owned Powerslave for six or seven years for one thing, so get over yourself and stop crying because someone doesn't love your favourite band

lol if i got pissed off for folks not getting maiden i would be angry all the time and contrary to popular opinion i'm almost never angry except a diffuse sort of passive aggressive anger at the world that makes me swear and mutter things under my breath when i haven't slept properly

no the problem is that all the songs are indeed great you just aren't at the stage yet where you like anything except the commercial ones that everyone else got kinda tired of fifty years ago

okay you just write this thread down on your mental little list of things to check in five years and we'll see demilich

i cringed reading my own words when i reviewed that thread last or earlier this year

i think i've grown up a little or something :loco:

you dont say

you dont say

are you insinuating that it might be a bad thing that i've grown and matured since i was 18? i'd sure as shit hope i have, and that i continue to do so

either way, i don't see where you're going with this connection between my teenaged overly idealistic and vitriolic condemnation of homophobia with my refusal to love every song by X era of Y band just because some self-important kid from Sweden says i have to

edit: lets not forget who is the one who deleted the majority of his posts and quit the internet a couple years ago?

also an edit: :lol: this kind of antagonism will never get old

are you insinuating that it might be a bad thing that i've grown and matured since i was 18? i'd sure as shit hope i have, and that i continue to do so
that was my point, my point is you will obviously "continue to do so" since you are not yet "mature" and "grown" enough if you think there are fillers on the first seven iron maiden albums (except quest for fire)

edit: lets not forget who is the one who deleted the majority of his posts and quit the internet a couple years ago?
man i don't understand what that has do with anything

i'm very proud of doing that since it got me banned, deron really, honestly pissed and almost crashed the server from running that terribly ineffective post deletion script for hours

look at what you just said made you proud, and then look at how you called me immature for not appreciating subpar songs

enjoy your fantasy world, buddy

look at what you just said made you proud, and then look at how you called me immature for not appreciating subpar songs

enjoy your fantasy world, buddy

well proud in an internet sort of sense, it's not a thing i would probably tell my grandchildren (p.s. i'm never going to have grandchildren)

also i know for a fact that you are going to backpedal on this in a few years so enjoy your sense of superiority while it lasts, buddy

shti shit shit i can't handle money

i had 115 bux to live off the rest of the month and i accidentally just spent 62 of them on a used guitar amp (marathon mx-11) i don't technically need but wanted :(

so now i gotta be REAL thrifty the rest of the month

ANABOTH - Nie Czas Pomiotow
DAGON - They Who Abideth Amidst the Poison
GOSPEL OF THE HORNS - Satanist’s Dream
HOLMGANG - Runesn Advarsel
KRUK - Drowned in a Swampheart of Europe
OBSKURE TORTURE - Necro Rituals
ONIRIK - Walking as a Shadow

1349 - Beyond the Apocalypse
DEMENTED TED - Impure Promises (cass.)
HEXEN MARTYR - The Final High (demo cass.)
KROHM - The Haunting Presence
MERRIMACK - Of Entropy and Life Denial