My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

I rock. These came in today. Seriously, Tower.com is the shit.

Manowar - Hail to England
Manowar - Sign of the Hammer
Pentagram - Sub-Basement
Bedemon - Child of Darkness
Church of Misery - Houses of the Unholy

they are cheap as hell at times. i bought all those iron maiden records form them at an average of $8 a piece brand new, free shipping. it's a great place to buy imports too. lord vicar was $13 or so, everywhere else it's a lot more.

Tell me what you think of Review Your Choices, I think its one of the few Pentagram releases I haven't heard.

I can't deal with Liebling's vocals on Show 'Em How, at least not in larger doses.

edit: I guess it was just one song off Show 'Em How where I didnt like the vocals, I just listened to "Wheel of Fortune" and they were fine

ive really gotten into pentagram lately. the first daze here cds are excellent stuff and some of their best. i even went so far as to get the bedemon comp. awesome 70s stuff.

Tell me what you think of Review Your Choices, I think its one of the few Pentagram releases I haven't heard.

I can't deal with Liebling's vocals on Show 'Em How, at least not in larger doses.

edit: I guess it was just one song off Show 'Em How where I didnt like the vocals, I just listened to "Wheel of Fortune" and they were fine

I bet your thinking of "City Romance" hehe. I actually love that song, but his vocals are definitely very wacky on the track.