My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Just bought lotsa crap for Carne Con, but still got lotsa more crap to buy.

I'm never doing real invitations ever again. Paper + envelopes + color ink cartridge + STAMPS almost cost as much as the entire party is going to! Ok not quite, but dayum!

THE CHAMELEONS - Strange Times
LUSH - Spooky
DONOVAN - The Hurdy Gurdy Man
TALK TALK - The Colour of Spring
INTERPOL - Turn on the Bright Lights
SUPER TRANSATLANTIC - Shuttlecock

Before I get accused of Voidhanger/Vittra-ness, keep in mind these were bought at Amoeba in Berkeley for a combined total of $36.00. :loco: C. SOCRE.

Wow...just the other day I was thinking about Shuttlecock and so I listened to it on Myspace. Hadn't heard it in yeeeeears, no idea what happened to my CD.

......says the guy who loves a group called The Incredible String Band.

And boom goes the dynamite!

Bolt Thrower - IVth Crusade
Gwynbleidd - Nostalgia
Wolves In The Throne Room - Black Cascade
Sleepytime Gorilla Museum - In Glorious Times
Nominon - Diabolical Bloodshed
Nominon - Recremation
Angelcorpse - Of Lucifer and Lightening
Grenade - The Howling Damned
Cemetery Urn - Urn of Blood
Paganizer - Deadbanger/Promoting Total Death/Dead Unburied/Warlust Comp.

Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden
Iron Maiden - Killers
Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind
Iron Maiden - Powerslave
Iron Maiden - Somewhere in Time
Iron Maiden - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

I downloaded all those albums a few months ago... until then I was FOR THE MOST PART totally in the dark with Maiden.

To be honest, the only albums that keep me coming back are Powerslave and Piece of Mind. Even those are hit-and-miss. Stuff like Where Eagles Dare, The Trooper, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Powerslave, etc are fucking incredible but there is too much filler between the high points.

I downloaded all those albums a few months ago... until then I was FOR THE MOST PART totally in the dark with Maiden.

To be honest, the only albums that keep me coming back are Powerslave and Piece of Mind. Even those are hit-and-miss. Stuff like Where Eagles Dare, The Trooper, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Powerslave, etc are fucking incredible but there is too much filler between the high points.

you would say that being a complete nub

listen better

oh do shut the fuck up

NOBODY who isnt a total fucking twat thinks all maiden songs even on the first few albums are of anywhere near equal quality

quit kidding yourself

youve stolen my patented threelineposting style

anyway

ive listened to iron maiden for 12 years youve listened to iron maiden for 2 months quit kidding yourself

and i already said there is an exception, quest for fire isnt so hot (PUN UNINTENDED)

maybe by inadvertently stealing your posting style i've doubly accomplished my intention of pissing you off
either way, i've owned Powerslave for six or seven years for one thing, so get over yourself and stop crying because someone doesn't love your favourite band