My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

How much do cameras like that run? I'm looking to get my lady a nice camera soon and have basically no idea where to start.

this was 3200 sek (that's roughy 329 euros, also sweden is expensive so keep that in mind)

when it came out in 2006 it was a little less than 1000 eur.

you can get great deals like that on awesome semi-pro/enthusiast level used previous-generation cameras like pentax k10d, nikon d80, olympus e-510 etc. these are all great. for a little bit more, you can get a current-generation entry-level camera instead, such as nikon d5000 or pentax k-x (MY PICK. get the k-x if you're buying a new camera today. just do it.) we're looking at like 400-600 euros for those.

havent posted in this thread for a while. been getting stuff from these bands:

Unsane (love this band!)
Cable
Helloween (like Sabbath, I can find something in all their albums to enjoy)
Gamma Ray (not too impressed)
Orphaned Land - the new one (c'mon, it's pretty good)
old Machine Head (Burn My Eyes is a monster)
Helmet - (awesome noise rock)
The Wizar'd - new one (havent listened yet)

pentax-fa 50mm f/1.7
sigma 28mm f/1.8 ex dg macro

NEVER BUYING ANY PHOTO EQUIPMENT EVER AGAIN

aren't prophecy the guys that (used to?) require you to scan or fax a copy of your card and ID and other cumbersome nonsense?

aren't prophecy the guys that (used to?) require you to scan or fax a copy of your card and ID and other cumbersome nonsense?

Not sure about that, but I remember it used to be much more complicated than it is now. Anyway, it seems my card just doesn't want to work with paypal. Good because I don't need a new card or somebullshit, bad because still no Prophecy haul :cry:

Inquisition - Invoking the Majestic Throne of Satan
Portal - Seepia
Convulse - World Without God
Apostle of Solitude - Last Sunrise
Resuscitator - Iniciation

Ares Kingdom - Incendiary Vinyl which I left at the concert :(.