My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Haha, likely. It's "supposed" to be taken from one of the original tapes, but I remain skeptical... I may pick up one of the shirts they made in parallel with this release.. has Dead's artwork on it and I don't own a Mayhem shirt (wtf).

with 99% certainty it's taken from an mp3 source so
You know what would be great? If it's my vinyl rip. Internet bootleg mongers say it's from one of 11 original tape copies mailed out by Dead but that's likely jewish lies.

Vittra: Could you upload a song or two FOR REFERENCE? That would be kind! The one with worst sound and the one with best sound.

EDIT: had to work in the middle of typing so Vittra beat me to it =(

I may pick up one of the shirts they made in parallel with this release.. has Dead's artwork on it and I don't own a Mayhem shirt (wtf).
If those are the ones I think it is, they look badass.

I'm kind of lazy. Can I just upload the whole thing? :). I can do that though yeah.

08TS2079.jpg

That's the shirt in question.

I'm kind of lazy. Can I just upload the whole thing? :). I can do that though yeah.

08TS2079.jpg

That's the shirt in question.

nm I blogspotted it, worked just as well. Thanks anyway!

yeah that's the shirt I was thinking of. This one is kool too:

08TS2080.jpg

EDIT: OK listening, this is confirmed to be a rip of Out from the Dark and if it has 'one of the 11 original tapes sent out by Dead' as a master, that very tape is the same as the master to Out from the Dark plus some fifteen years or so. Sound quality is a wee bit too un-horrible to be my rip though, a shame.

EDIT AGAIN: Mine isn't that horrible actually, had to try it back to back with this one. FYI.

Nels Cline Singers - Initiate
Antony and The Johnsons - The Crying Light
Eva Cassisy - Live At Blues Alley
Eva Cassidy - Songbird
Broken Social Scene - You Forgot It In People (finally)
Black Crowes - Shake Your Money Maker
Black Crowes - The SOuthern Harmony and Musical Companion
Michael Musilami Trio - Old Tea
Rufus Wainwright - All Days Are Nights: Songs For Lulu
Rufus Wainwright - s/t
Rufus Wainwright - Poses
Rufus Wainwright - Want One
Mozart - Requiem (Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra - Jose Van Dam)
Dave Matthews - Before These Crowded Streets

hi5
Soon you'll have owned as many cars as I have
Colour?
My brother has a wrecked one for spare parts if you need any. If shit fits, that is, I think his is a '92 or something.

yeah the nissan was just not worth it, at all. it's technically owned by my father, i had it in semi-working condition for about half an hour from bilprovningen to home (and then the exhaust system broke down)

its dark blue and cool but i don't need no parts (least not yet) -- nybesiktigad 10 maj u.a.

EDIT: checkerout

nzeo88.jpg

love it. needs a good rinse to look shiny but yeah

ALTAR OF PLAGUES - Tides
CASTEVET - Mounds of Ash
THE HOWLING WIND - Into the Cryosphere