My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

nzeo88.jpg

Please tell me that unspeakable acts and/or heavy metal mayhem take place in that shed.

Sweet ride, btw

Please tell me that unspeakable acts and/or heavy metal mayhem take place in that shed.

Sweet ride, btw

hmm i made a swedish heavy metal mixtape (yes, an actual TAPE (GOTHAM CITY, WITCH, AXE WITCH, STORMCHILD, EXECUTE, NEMESIS, SORCERER, etc...)) which i keep rokkin out loud with shades on and my hand out the window in the summer sun so that's about as mayhemic as it gets

me and about 9 friends are going to bring this car and another on a big old roadtrip later this summer though, and although i will be the sober designated driver for most of it since my deadbeat friends don't have drivers licenses, it will be unspeakably metal (and mayhem) (heavy)

You saw it too, didn't you Dorian?!? The half naked, bloody, terrified woman running out of the shed and right into the car. From there, panicked, she makes a hard right into the grassy area, hoping to get away, as she is grabbed by the hair and falls to the ground. Uh oh. This doesn't bode well for the young lady.

Yeah, the white fence in the "yard" looks to be about waist high but that's only because of the way the "photographer" framed it. It's really like ten feet or so.

With barbed wire at the top.

oh wait you're talking about the actual shed, not calling my dear ol' audi a shed (cause frankly it kind of looks like a shed)

it's a garage/store room and nothing much goes on in there except storage of some shovels and a really old moped. hope this helps

i paid $15 for

a functional chinon ce-4 slr
chinon 50/1.7
chinon 28/2.8
pentax-m 135/3.5
and a set of vivitar extension tubes,

all k-mount

good deals. love em.

i got these awesome 12" singles today

fields of the nephilim "blue water"
fields of the nephilim "psychonaut"
fields of the nephilim "for her light"