My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Indeed. I've been maintaining a private correspondence with the lad regarding my recent troubles. He's the one who dragged me out of the mire and set me on the path to righteousness.

I think I mentioned somewhere in my video game thread about a thing I used called Gamez-N-Flix. I don't think it's even in existence anymore. Fun while it lasted though.
And yeah, used 360 games are $30. Sometimes you can find something like Lego Star Wars for $20.

i don't play video games but I am pretty sure I can find used 360 games for like five bucks.

what grown men play video games anyway? ... bejeweled blitz is where it's at.

mind numbing games rules ... i can't deal with games that need me to figure out shit. walk around some virtual world for days and weeks looking for clues and solve mysteries.
i do that in real life :loco:

some stupid shoot everything in site games or driving games are ok.

what grown men play video games anyway?

The majority of 20 somethings I know are casual gamers. I pretty much dismissed the activity a couple years back as being a complete an utter waste of time, but was sucked back in after a sabbatical by the current wave of next gen blockbusters. I watch nearly zero television, so games like Battlefield, Limbo, Bioshock, etcetera, are a healthy way to unwind after 8-12hrs of the daily grind.

OT: STARGAZER - A Great Work Of Ages

The average age for a video game player is about 35[1], a number slowly increasing as people who were children playing the first arcade, console and home computer games continue playing now on current systems.[2] The gender distribution of gamers is reaching equilibrium, according to a 2009 study showing that 60% of gamers are male and 40% female.[1] In early 2008 the NPD reported that 72% of people age six to forty-four in the U.S. played video games in the year 2007 with most players using the computer to play video games.[3] The average age of players across the globe is mid to late 20s, and is increasing as older players grow in numbers.[4]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_culture#Demographics

if I had your audio rig I would listen to a lot of classical as well.
its one genre that a solid audio setup is kind of a must.

I just picked up a vat of Jack Daniels, some Svedka, and Triple Sec.

INQUISITION - Into The Infernal Regions Of The Ancient Cult (HHR reissue)
JORN - The Duke
ARK - Burn The Sun
MANEGARM - Havets Vargar
LONG DISTANCE CALLING / LEECH Split

if I had your audio rig I would listen to a lot of classical as well.
its one genre that a solid audio setup is kind of a must.
Yeah, I'm on a total SQ bender lately. I tell ya, I'm getting fucking old.

#12 - Cone/Spike Grounding Bases - Medium (Herbie's Audio Labs)

...so I can move my audio rig out into my living room where I can enjoy it more. :kickass: