My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 Oceanic-Reg-Octo-PKG Oceanic Regulator and Octo Package $257.48
Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 40-3510-07 Oceanic Alpha 8 Dive Regulator w/PX3 First Stage - Best Performance in Class $0.00
Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 O6000Y Low Profile (Safe Second) Yellow Scuba Regulator Octopus $0.00
Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 F1-Large JoeDiver Black Rubber Rocket Swim Fins - Scuba Fins $63.75
Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 411446-BK Mares Breezer J Snorkel $1.81
Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 AKMS508-ML Akona Men's 7mm Full Wetsuit $270.00
Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 415576 Mares Cruise 37" Mesh Dive Gear Duffel Bag - Great for your wet Dive & Snorkel Gear $36.67
Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 LB3R-0300-DiveFlag Scuba Diving Log Book - 3-Ring Zipper Binder $21.73

Nikka.

I stopped posting in this thread for a while.

Just ordered a couple of cds from Northern Silence.

Angantyr - Svig (digi). Didn't know they had a new one out, listening to the mp3s now...
Gallowbraid - Ashen Eidolon, american one-man band? with a sound that reminds me of later Agalloch upon first listen

Don't know who that is, but I sit here with my dick dry and my whistle wet, three sheets to wind, with a gale of loquacity pattering against my sill. Just got back from Katatonia, best performance they've put on in the three times that I've taken them in. Nothing from DoDS, BMD, or the like, nothing but new shit, front-loaded with a heavy dose of NitND, pah! Not a metalhead in the audience to be found, unless you count the two Elvira bedecked trollops who strolled down Sunset as if prepared to pull tricks. Unfortunately not a rabbit pr pud was pulled, as they were there to witness the show. The show in which Orphaned Land had stolen. Swallowed the Sun put on a decent outing, but the lead singer looked quite reminiscent of Cthulufaggoth. Did they experience a lineup change of recent note? Ehhh, Sirloin Grilled Onion Burger ftw!

Picked up a few things from my trip to Montreal.. Gris/Sombre Forets playing together as Miserere Luminis was amazing.. Falls of Rauros were great live as well.

Abruptum - Vi Sonus Veris Nigrae Malitiaes
Bestial Mockery - Gospel of the Insane
Father Befouled - Morbid Destitution of Covenant
Monarque - Messe Noire

properly upgraded my pc for the first time since 2005, so new motherboard, cpu, memory and hd

athlon x2 250, 4 gb ram, 1 tb seagate barracuda

i've totally lost touch with pc hardware but this is probably cool shit

now i can use more than 1 instance of revalver :)

Fairly low end CPU by current standards (compounded by the fact that intels current offerings obliterate AMDs in performance but not necessarily price).

Hardly matters though, if it works for you/is what you need and it was cheap, then who cares.

I'm waiting for Intel's new CPUs (Sandybridge) to come out before I do anything upgradewise.

Fairly low end CPU by current standards (compounded by the fact that intels current offerings obliterate AMDs in performance but not necessarily price).

Hardly matters though, if it works for you/is what you need and it was cheap, then who cares.

I'm waiting for Intel's new CPUs (Sandybridge) to come out before I do anything upgradewise.
yeah well my current athlon64 3000+ is even low-ender by today's standards

literally all i care about is being able to use 4 or 5 instances of peavey revalver, and lightroom being faster. no games or anything, only sorrow, satan and windows 2000

i've totally lost touch with pc hardware
This goes for me too, but I need a new computer (COMPELTE even including legit OS preferably win7, monitor, mouse and keyboard) for work. Any tips/pointers from the board's Knowing Ones?
I need to be able to work with lots of big images and coreldraw, illustrator, photoshop, indesign etc all at once and preferably get decent colours and load times and shit like that.

End of All - Same Shit But Different
Skitsystem - Stigmata
Skitsystem - Enkel Resa Till Rannstenen
Skitsystem Stigmata t-shirt
Martyrdod - In Extremis
From Ashes Rise/Victims split

bunch of hipster shit:

explosions in the sky "those who tell the truth shall die, those who tell the truth shall live forever" cd
explosions in the sky "all of a sudden i miss everyone" 2lp
maudlin of the well "bath" cd
maudlin of the well "leaving your body map" cd

Band merch at the BMR III:

Excoriate - On Pestilent Winds...
Witchrist - Beheaded Ouroboros
Lie in Ruins - Swallowed by the Void
Diocletian - Doom Cult
Cruciamentum - Convocation of Crawling Chaos (tape)

and an Excoriate shirt

At the Kold Reso Kvlt CD lair in Helsinki:

Beherit - The Oath of Black Blood
Hate Forest - The Most Ancient Ones

explosions in the sky "those who tell the truth shall die, those who tell the truth shall live forever" cd
explosions in the sky "all of a sudden i miss everyone" 2lp
maudlin of the well "bath" cd
maudlin of the well "leaving your body map" cd

So you're a net 0 purchase? The first two are cancelled out by the latter two.

Maudlin of the Well is garbage. Period. I saw them live in a fest setting (one of the earliest slots, as it should have been) and to this day I've not seen an original live act that sucked more. Absolutely horrible.