My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

I actually reall ylove MOTW, but still can't fathom how the shit they call Kayo Dot spawned from it.

the liner notes for bath admits that their live shows were horrible so v:)v

i like one song so far because it has really inspiring harmonies and chord progressions

but the solos are the WORST, this noodly-widdly-widdly-widdly-WEEE guitar hero garbage has no place in music like this? or?

i'm currently listening to a song from "part the second" and it sounds almost exactly like something from sim city 4

definitely city building music

653nkx.jpg

technics 616 tape deck, like this but in matte black. replaces my stupid cheapo 80's pioneer deck which was playing at the wrong speed and had trouble recording onto the right channel.

a frickin BEAUTY.

Matte black is the best colour.
New or old? I'm fekkin done with used stereo gear, sick of shit breaking down and eating tapes. I hope I change my mind or I'll never be able to afford a complete stereo set =(

If you get a solid tape deck, even used, it shouldn't go berserk and eat tapes. I have no idea about that specific technics, but I know the TR-373 and TR-474 are pretty highly regarded.. been looking around for one myself.

Matte black is the best colour.
New or old? I'm fekkin done with used stereo gear, sick of shit breaking down and eating tapes. I hope I change my mind or I'll never be able to afford a complete stereo set =(

it's old bro, i think you should be able to tell

new stuff is more liable to break down when it comes to things like this. they don't make tape mechanisms with this sort of quality anymore, 70's is where it's at (like with cameras)

record players is another thing because they are a lot more fragile, i would not buy most used record players, or amps unless i've tested it thoroughly

it's old bro, i think you should be able to tell

new stuff is more liable to break down when it comes to things like this. they don't make tape mechanisms with this sort of quality anymore, 70's is where it's at (like with cameras)

record players is another thing because they are a lot more fragile, i would not buy most used record players, or amps unless i've tested it thoroughly

Thought so but then I thought maybe they make 'em like that, retro style, these days but I suppose not

Mom got/inherited her sister's early 90s complete stereo just last week, LIKE NEW. The aunt in question is very careful with her stuff etc so it looks like it hasn't been used AT ALL (and more or less it hasn't). I wanted that :( Especially since mom only wants it so she can listen to Melodikrysset while vacuuming.

STARGAZER - A Great Work Of Ages
BLOOD REVOLT - Indoctrine
IMPETUOUS RITUAL - Relentless Execution Of Ceremonial
SLOUGH FEG - The Animal Spirit