My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

because i enjoy it? wtf? it has nothing to do with picking up bitches.

it's competition thing with myself, so to speak. if wanted to pick up hoes, i'd just not eat, look like a twerp, and dress like a fag.

I have done such an expansive price comparison on protein for best value. Think I have a winner but fuck me this adds up

I'm good with my five meals a day an prefer protein drinks for the rest. It's true, I find constant eating tedious

06052012-IMGP2991.jpg

runemagick is very good

I did a lot better on this skivmässa than the last one, that was 360 spänn grand total

there was lots and lots of heavy metals (I guess you didn't go because you were down south eh?) and lots and lots of people so after a short while my brain overloaded and I said fuck this and went home but pretty satisfied anyway, no mega killer deals but pretty cheap and more or less stuff I wouldn't have gotten otherwise

there was lots and lots of heavy metals (I guess you didn't go because you were down south eh?

kinda

i'd planned to leave earlier so i could go to skivmässa but then i decided i don't care that much because i can just order the music i need :danceboy:

also not to be disappointing davey but looking at tradera ~50 is most likely a pretty fair price for the creeping death 12"

amd phenom II x4 965 black edition
some sort of cooler for the above

tired of my cubase projects bogging down my tired old athlon x2, but too poor to actually upgrade my whole system

also: náttfari "töf" on mp3 (what!)

Daniel heter jag. Det visste du väl.
you misunderstand: "disappointing davey" was just something i made up as an analogue for "negative nancy" and the like

Hey Erik and Footbalm: the Nasheim vinyl is being sold at Amoeba Music SF. Just so you know.

Hipsters will surely buy.