My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

it looks a little unusual to me but its not like i would be like WHOA WHAT IS THAT ALIEN STRUCTURE if i saw it either

A trend of the last 10 years is to have an open floor plan between kitchen, dining area and living room. I think that is quite awful really. Keep the living room separate from the kitchen and dining area.

keep in mind the ameridollar is weak as hell so it sounds like more money to you than it actually is for us

round the parts i live you can get older houses like this (just pullin a random example) for $33k

if you can stomach the thought of living close to nature, fresh air and friendly people that is

most american houses i see (on the internet :D and television) look shoddy as fuck, like theyre made of nothing but plywood and fake wood panel

they probably *are* if they look new. I don't remember the correct term for it but "old growth" (?) timber here in America was last used in houses built in the 1960s. Everything after that was used with young timber that had relatively little strength compared to the old shit. That's what I've been told anyway...by several contractors.
New houses that aren't specifically designed by an architect using high quality materials are complete shit...built by Mexicans who don't speak a lick of English.

keep in mind the ameridollar is weak as hell so it sounds like more money to you than it actually is for us

round the parts i live you can get older houses like this (just pullin a random example) for $33k

if you can stomach the thought of living close to nature, fresh air and friendly people that is

That house needs a $66.000 dollar renovation though.

i could easily live with a cheesy kitchen like this

IMG_77811.JPG

its suspiciously similar to the kitchen in mike's house, now that i think about it

that looks literally not a single thing like either the houses tranquillian nor i posted

Houses in Vegas, Phoenix and Buttfuck, California are total pieces of shit. I'm talking windows falling out and stuff catching on fire.

wow would you look at that

l4ce65243-m16x.jpg

l4ce65243-m15x.jpg

so much potential for burying drugs and dead bodies (and you can burn those godawful kitchen cabinets without risking it spreading to nearby vegetation; the pluses just keep on coming)