My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

7EN9U.jpg

the house you posted looks like some old school goodness that won't blow away in the wind ... but the one tranquility did looks like prefab sort of stuff like the ones I did.

dude, it's the desert :lol:

fallout: new vegas is set in post-nuclear nevada and it looked a lot cheerier than this shit

cant you plant a bunch of cactuses or something, i mean surely with all that superior american technology you can at least figure out a way to not induce instant suicide from opening the back door

the house you posted looks like some old school goodness that won't blow away in the wind ... but the one tranquility did looks like prefab sort of stuff like the ones I did.

i agree but not really

it does look kind of prefab but it looks like its at least made of real materials and not like a glorified double-wide held together by sawdust, glue and broken dreams like what you posted

you obviously have no idea what a water bill looks like in the desert :lol:

if thats the case then why even have a back yard

what are you going to do with several hundred square meters of literally just dust

edit: except bury your mexican drug trade-related corpses

if thats the case then why even have a back yard

what are you going to do with several hundred square meters of literally just dust

edit: except bury your mexican drug trade-related corpses

well ... that's why Vegas is now a wasteland of real estate ... once the hype died and people actually "lived" there for a few years ... i guess it wasn't much fun.

Just for the house that is, then you need the land to put it on, connections for water, electricity, telephone, heat, etc. You're easily looking at another $150.000.

ulver - wars of the roses
iron maiden - the final frontier
thyrfing - farsotstider
enslaved - axioma ethica odini

ASSAULTER - Boundless
THE DEVIL'S BLOOD - The Thousandfold Epicentre
ELECTRIC WIZARD - We Live
LUNAR AURORA - Seelenfeuer
MASTER'S HAMMER - Vracejte Konve Na Misto
MORBUS CHRON - Sleepers In The Rift
PSEUDOGOD - Deathwomb Catechesis