My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Around $4.60 a gallon for me this weekend. It sucks, but I rarely complain about gasoline, what with my extremely short commute and luxury of piloting a vehicle of my choice.

Best part this weekend was that the automatic clicker didn't automatically click off and with my back turned suddenly I heard an odd sound and looked over to see two streams of gasoline shooting out of my tankhole onto the ground. I lunged over and pulled the trigger, probably spilled half a gallon so not bad but definitely overfilled the tank by quite a bit (gas gauge finally clicked down one notch today at over 60 miles on the trip-o-meter, usually it takes less than half that, whoops).

Of course the biggest, most important tragedy on my mind as that happened? "Shit, that's like $2 on the ground!" So not as cool as dorian's gas geyser story, but still worth mentioning I suppose.

I bought another analogue delay pedal last week, this one from Analog.man because I found one used for dirt cheap. HOLY FUCK BEST DELAY EVER jebus christ so good.

Nad: Details on the pedal plz. And do you know the Gen5 Echo by Lovepedal? Tis my personal favorite.
http://www.buyanalogman.com/Analog_Man_ARDX20_Dual_Analog_Delay_p/am-ardx20.htm

Oscillates soooooo fucking cool. It doesn't do that clocky spaceship crap, that's kinda useless on bass for me. This one is thick thick thiiiiick like the Malekko Dark delays I adore so very much.

I haven't tried any Lovepedal stuff, guess I should! He's not that weirdo that puts all that bible shit in the back of every pedal is he? Nah, that's Landgraff, whoops.

I'm not really picky about how an analogue delay sounds in regular usage, but I'm a fussy little bitch about how it oscillates. I LIKE NOIZE.

^Cool shit man.
Yeah definitely look at the Gen5 Echo (or anything by lovepedal really). Its a bit simpler than what you got but it has this amazing little nob labeled "modulation". It goes from clean repeats (for an analog device, that is) to something that genuinely sounds like an opera singer. Ill upload a sound clip when I get around to it. You have to hear this thing :lol:

You coming back to California anytime soon? We really should've jammed last time, alas!

EDIT: Also:

Aeternus - Beyond the Wandering Moon
Reverend Bizarre II - Crush the Insects

Vader - Sothis
Brutart - Mimic
Dead Congregation - Graves of the Archangels
Abigail - Sweet Baby Metal Slut
Wrathprayer - Sun of Moloch

It's cool when you have extra Paypal money and find a distro selling CDs for $5. Three of those I've never even heard of, but the name sounded cool.