My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Yeah, I fucked up. Sorry.

You've seriously never heard Can, Mark? I don't think it would be too far-fetched a theory that you'd enjoy them.

Back to the money thing... My parents pay for my college. Yeah, I know, I'm lazy and need a job blah blah. But as long as I keep making Dean's List, they don't seem to have a problem with continuing to fund my schooling (actually, that was a lie, they'd keep on handing out the doe even if I was failing at a community college). Anyway, as long as I'm in school and not in the "real world", I usually have some cash on my hands that doesn't go to food. It goes to music and/or books. I hardly ever buy anything else with that extra money. I've had the same pair of tennis shoes for 4 years and the soles are peeling off but I still play basketball in them. I'm a po boy, can't afford no shoes...

my friend joe has 70 grand in medical bills ever year (his daughter had open heart surgery at the age of 1, has a pacemaker now, she's 4 1/2) yet he manages to spend some money on himself. Of course, he works 6-7 days a week for 12 hours a day.

here i was thinking everything medical was free in Canadia. unless he lives somewhere other than our Neighbor to the North.

606973903425e96765985e.jpg

rcd2036_328.jpg

once I was NAD said:
here i was thinking everything medical was free in Canadia. unless he lives somewhere other than our Neighbor to the North.

Texas. He works for Cisco, if he worked his scheduled 5 days a week, no overtime, he'd make 120grand a year... since he works extra shifts (they know why) he makes A LOT more.

Demilich said:
picked up this last night, damn well better be good!:

The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Are You Experienced
Hendrix = god, if god in fact existed.

and yeah, i thought that was Spinal Tap as well. :dopey: