Judas Priest - Redeemer of Souls, deluxe version
Khors - Winter Stronghold DVD
Metallica - That 3d movie/concert on blu-ray

White house Down blu-ray
Raiders of the Lost Ark blu-ray

NADhouse_zps710e851a.jpg

Fuck.

House party? Where's my invite?
Look for this event sometime in September! We were planning a Shaun of the Dead / Hot Fuzz / The World's End marathon anyhow, so we'll probably coincide it with an Oh Noes We Have A Mortgage thing as well. 4 bedrooms mean I get a music room and a library! Which I will no longer be able to afford to grow. The great middle class compromise!

Look for this event sometime in September! We were planning a Shaun of the Dead / Hot Fuzz / The World's End marathon anyhow, so we'll probably coincide it with an Oh Noes We Have A Mortgage thing as well. 4 bedrooms mean I get a music room and a library! Which I will no longer be able to afford to grow. The great middle class compromise!
I approve that movie marathon. I just dropped a deposit on a house I'll be moving into in August (leasing). It's 150 dollars less than my apartment each month and about twice the space. Still not sold on the whole buying a house thing. For all the benefits, it still strikes me as welcoming pain.

I approve that movie marathon. I just dropped a deposit on a house I'll be moving into in August (leasing). It's 150 dollars less than my apartment each month and about twice the space. Still not sold on the whole buying a house thing. For all the benefits, it still strikes me as welcoming pain.
Yay moving! :erk: But otherwise: :kickass:

We are still in the midst of paperwork and seeing how much $$$ that is about to drain from our bank accounts is fucking scary. But I am very much looking forward to having a yard and my own library. Mostly so I can get a dog. And say "please, step into my library" whenever visitors appear.