My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

^^^Fuck yes it is, I really enjoyed that EP. And some of the demos were fun as well.

This morning I said "no more CD purchases for awhile, I only have 15 sealed albums left!" So:

Cannibal Corpse - Eaten Back to Life, Butchered at Birth, and Tomb of the Mutilated

I haven't heard any of those since back in the tape days. Awww... weird teenage memories.

Swans - Filth + EP reissue

Tried just to download the EP but can't fucking find it or my CD-R copy. First world disaster!

BLOOD RED FOG - On Death's Wings
DIOCLETIAN - Gesundrian
ETERNUM - The Devouring Darkness
PROFEZIA - Oracolo Suicida
HELL SPIRIT - Dawn Under Curse
THE RUINS OF BEVERAST - Rain Upon the Impure 2xLP
VALLENFYRE - A Fragile King
VALLENFYRE - Splinters

Edge of Sanity - Until Eternity Ends, Evolution, Kur-Nu-Gi-A (reissue)

Soon I'll either need more CD storage, or a garage sale for death metal.

EDIT: Perhaps merely a giant garage for death metal, minus the sale.

Question: where do people go for their mega-obscure metal releases? Some shit I've been trying to track down is not apparently fucking sold. Example: Cult of Fire "Unreadable Hindi Album Title." Just curious, my usual places don't have what I am seeking most days.

Question: where do people go for their mega-obscure metal releases? Some shit I've been trying to track down is not apparently fucking sold. Example: Cult of Fire "Unreadable Hindi Album Title." Just curious, my usual places don't have what I am seeking most days.

i've seen this for a sale a million times on nwn, darkdescent, hells headbangers, to name a few. both lp and cd (though not both available at the same time) from each place.

just use themetaldetektor.com if you want to cover most distros in one shot.

That limited Agalloch collaboration 7" thingy.
Get Lost And Not Die equipment for the Jeep.
12 gallons of water and some almond milk.
Also a free jazz CD from one of our artists.

:lol: Free as in she sent it to me saying "check out my new album!" I'm not a jazz expert, don't know the subgenre. It's her on bass, an amazing Brazilian drummer, and some dude on keys. Amanda Ruzza is her name, she's great.